Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Transgender prisoners getting other prisoners pregnant?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Transgender prisoners getting other prisoners pregnant?

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:02 pm

I didn't even know transgender prisoners was a thing. So if you're a man in prison, and you identify as a woman, you can go to a woman's prison and get the ladies pregnant?
Two women incarcerated in an all-women's prison in New Jersey are pregnant after they had sex with a transgender inmate, reports NJ.com.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/new-j ... d/1065813/
New Jersey in 2021 made it customary for prisoners who identify as transgender, intersex or nonbinary to be assigned a prison stay in line with their gender identity — not with the sex they were assigned at birth — because of a lawsuit filed in 2019 by a transgender woman who said she was forced to live in a men's prison for 1½ years.

Connecticut and California require transgender inmates to be assigned prisons based on their gender identity as well.
I'm sorry, but this is PURE INSANITY.

Matt

Re: Transgender prisoners getting other prisoners pregnant?

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:34 pm

I mean... For the transgender person, they're making the most out of a shitty situation.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:43 pm

I don't understand. Why would someone who identifies as a woman want to have sex with a woman?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:43 pm
I don't understand. Why would someone who identifies as a woman want to have sex with a woman?
Because "she" still has a pecker.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:54 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
This incredibly intolerant. I would expect this from GG but not you!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:18 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:54 am
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
What's intolerant about a fact? How else would they have gotten pregnant?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:35 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:34 pm
I mean... For the transgender person, they're making the most out of a shitty situation.
No. Apparently they're doing it vaginally.

:lol

G G

Post by G G » Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:50 am

Almost half of all transgender inmates in the UK are sex offenders.

https://fairplayforwomen.com/transgende ... -offences/

Even if you accept this idea of gender being a "social construct", there is no reason that someone who is a genetic man should be placed in a prison with genetic females. You are setting them up for rape!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:52 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:18 am
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Your quote of she is intolerant. Pronouns matter. This is transphobic shit that you are better than.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:22 am

Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:52 am
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Your quote of she is intolerant. Pronouns matter. This is transphobic shit that you are better than.
New Jersey deemed this person to be a female, per the person's wishes. They clearly still have male reproductive functionality, but presumably prefers to be called a she. The mental gymnastics IN THIS CASE are just too difficult.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:22 am
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
New Jersey deemed this person to be a female, per the person's wishes. They clearly still have male reproductive functionality, but presumably prefers to be called a she. The mental gymnastics IN THIS CASE are just too difficult.
Being transgender has nothing to do with whether you have transitioned or not. Plenty of people cannot transition due to the thousands of $$$ it costs. Usually, insurance won't cover 50% of it. We're talking about tens of thousands. It's not too difficult if you know a transgender person or listen to a 20 minute TED talk to understand the trans. point of view. You have to understand the framework and background about the mental aspect of being transgender. I don't have all the answers, but I have learned a lot.

Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm

Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Being transgender has nothing to do with whether you have transitioned or not. Plenty of people cannot transition due to the thousands of $$$ it costs. Usually, insurance won't cover 50% of it. We're talking about tens of thousands. It's not too difficult if you know a transgender person or listen to a 20 minute TED talk to understand the trans. point of view. You have to understand the framework and background about the mental aspect of being transgender. I don't have all the answers, but I have learned a lot.
Help us non-trans folks understand this a bit. A female trans person is a biological male who wishes to transition to a female, correct?

Before they get any transitional surgery, do they still want to use their dick as it was originally intended biologically? That appears what the article in the OP suggests that they have done.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:55 pm

Just keep the prisoners apart from each other, whether male, female, non-binary, whatever. No physical contact with another prisoner, or with a family member.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:36 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:28 pm
Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:46 pm
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Help us non-trans folks understand this a bit. A female trans person is a biological male who wishes to transition to a female, correct?

Before they get any transitional surgery, do they still want to use their dick as it was originally intended biologically? That appears what the article in the OP suggests that they have done.
I am not transgender but have many friends who are. There is not a one size fits all. But I will provide a glimpse based on my conversations with friends and overheard conversations at the transgender pride gatherings I have attended. I do NOT pretend to speak for all transgender people as am in no position to say so.

One thing I can say with certainty-Yes, a female transgender person is biologically born male. They are otherwise known as male to female(MtF)

Not all transgender people want to transition, but the overwhelming majority want to do it. It has to do with body dysphoria. One female trans woman may despise touching her penis and hate using it during intimacy and wait until transition/gender confirmation surgery(this is most but not all). Another may still use it while having other dysphoria about hating body hair, being shirtless etc.

So, some may have use of their penis theoretically to have a child, but this is pretty rare on average. And yes they are still considered transgender female.

This is why some people may say "penis owners" in a healthcare setting because they have yet to transition (aka gender confirmation surgery) and still have a penis and prostate obviously. They could be on hormones or not on hormones. Most decide to be on estrogen hormones and grow breasts before they undergo bottom surgery similar to how Caitlyn Jenner did. Some get standard cosmetic surgery if their breasts do not grow up to their needs while on estrogen. The hormones fluctuate between each injection somewhat similar to a bio woman's cycle although obviously they have no bleeding.

Some transgender females may even get a small injection of testosterone because pure estrogen depletes sex drive for many of them. Yes, even cis/bio women even have to maintain a certain testosterone level, as a reference point, guys. Even those who have undergone gender confirmation years ago have to have their hormone levels checked to make sure their bodies are not experiencing too much absorption or too little. My friend Rachel is in her 50s and still monitors herself for mood changes etc.

Academic studies have shown that the logical thought patterns of transgender women often mirror that of cisgender/bio women. This has been evidenced via brain activity in CAT scans.

By the way, I will not be responding to any transphobia, but I will certainly hold an honest discussion with others. Honestly, Ted Talks are going to be more thorough than anything I can say. Look at this as a snapshot from a layman.

Audacity sucks.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:30 pm

Traditionally it's the "screws" who are largely responsible for impregnating incarcerated women and I suspect that is still the case but if the proud transphobic's that inhabit this space want to disregard that and promote their ignorant and hateful agenda there's not much more anyone can do about it other than comment on their obvious prejudices. Which is I guess is what I just did. Fin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic