Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Prosecution coming for Trump?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Prosecution coming for Trump?

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm

They are both full of shit and sore losers, in my opinion.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:50 am
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:55 pm
So ignore the exaggeration and respond to the horrible law Georgia passed specifically to keep Stacey Abrams from winning the Governors office.
So, let me get this straight. When Stacey Abrams claims that laws and procedures were changed in Georgia that affected the outcome of the vote, it's just and true. When Trump claims that the rules and procedures in Pennsylvania were changed and affected the outcome of the election it's horsepucky?
Yes, one policy made it easier for citizens to exercise their rights, the other restricted rights for particular citizens. Any other simple concepts you need help with?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:58 pm

When people have limited access to vote in the inner cities and are lined up for an hour plus in many locations, straight ticket voting speeds up the process. If we all lived in suburbs or exurbs with 5 minutes to wait(as I am privileged to be), then I can see why people would want to ban it. But let’s live in reality rather than an exurb privileged land. Your experience is not the experience of others, which is a concept many Republicans fail to grasp.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
So ignore the exaggeration and respond to the horrible law Georgia passed specifically to keep Stacey Abrams from winning the Governors office.
So, let me get this straight. When Stacey Abrams claims that laws and procedures were changed in Georgia that affected the outcome of the vote, it's just and true. When Trump claims that the rules and procedures in Pennsylvania were changed and affected the outcome of the election it's horsepucky?
Yes, one policy made it easier for citizens to exercise their rights, the other restricted rights for particular citizens. Any other simple concepts you need help with?
They both changed the rules. One, in the middle of the game. One by proper legislation and one by prostituting the Constitution. Can't have it both ways Nancy Boy.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:09 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:49 pm
They are both full of shit and sore losers, in my opinion.
I admire consistency!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:48 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:07 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:28 pm
Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
They both changed the rules. One, in the middle of the game. One by proper legislation and one by prostituting the Constitution. Can't have it both ways Nancy Boy.
Timing isn't as important as how it Impacts the free and accessable right to vote. The Republicans in Georgia sought to prevent people of color their rights.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:30 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:48 am
Timing isn't as important as how it Impacts the free and accessable right to vote. The Republicans in Georgia sought to prevent people of color their rights.
[/quote]

Your assertion is purely conjecture and supposition.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:30 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:48 am

Your assertion is 💯 bullshit and you're a racist.
FIFY

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:31 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:35 pm
Imagine having TDS so bad that you are hoping for a banana republic trial for this country...
We now have confirmation that TDS is a real illness.

https://news.yahoo.com/prospective-juro ... 25533.html

Headline: "A prospective juror in the Trump Org trial was excused after telling a judge Trump made him so sick to his guts that serving in the trial would be unhealthy"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:02 pm

:rollin
bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:35 pm
Imagine having TDS so bad that you are hoping for a banana republic trial for this country...
We now have confirmation that TDS is a real illness.

https://news.yahoo.com/prospective-juro ... 25533.html

Headline: "A prospective juror in the Trump Org trial was excused after telling a judge Trump made him so sick to his guts that serving in the trial would be unhealthy"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:54 pm

Will they find twelve people who don't feel that way?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic