Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fox News hires Caitlyn Jenner

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
FakeAndyStuart

Re: Fox News hires Caitlyn Jenner

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:42 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:30 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:21 pm
Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:13 pm
Watched the person formerly called Bruce on Hannity last night. I thought she was disjointed and had a hard time putting thoughts together. Was kind of hard to watch.
Disjointed.....hard time putting thoughts together.....hard to watch....

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
Must be what the public wants. They have the highest rated programs in all of cable
Kinda like being the tallest midget.

Fox News about 3.5 million views
ABC/CBS/NBC Evening News - combined about 20 million

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:46 am

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:42 am

Apples and oranges, isn't it? How many people can even get FoxNews vs those that can get the broadcast networks?

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:20 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:46 am
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

Apples and oranges, isn't it? How many people can even get FoxNews vs those that can get the broadcast networks?
91% of American households (as of last count) had some sort of cable/streaming package of what are considered "cable channels" - ESPN, CNN/Fox News/MSNBC etc. So I would say it's mostly apples and apples.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:39 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:20 pm
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

91% of American households (as of last count) had some sort of cable/streaming package of what are considered "cable channels" - ESPN, CNN/Fox News/MSNBC etc. So I would say it's mostly apples and apples.
I picture km with a 19" Zenith b/w, moving the rabbit ears around for the best picture. He's eating a Swanson chicken dinner on a tray table. "Where's Peter Jennings?!?" he screams while cheating and eating the apple brown betty first.

The censorship king from out of state.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:15 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:
Watched the person formerly called Bruce on Hannity last night. I thought she was disjointed and had a hard time putting thoughts together. Was kind of hard to watch.

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
Then why do you watch FOX News?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:37 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:20 pm
km1125 wrote:
FakeAndyStuart wrote:

I find that hard to believe. Especially considering just two years ago, "In May 2020, only 28% of American adults had never subscribed to a streaming service.(Source: Statista)" I suppose that number is lower now, but by 66%?

How many of those streaming services included FOXNews? I guess I "subscribe" to a streaming service via Amazon Prime, but Fox is not included in that package.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:18 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:15 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:18 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.
Then how do you know it's so hard to watch?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:24 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:20 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:33 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:37 pm
I find that hard to believe. Especially considering just two years ago, "In May 2020, only 28% of American adults had never subscribed to a streaming service.(Source: Statista)" I suppose that number is lower now, but by 66%?

How many of those streaming services included FOXNews? I guess I "subscribe" to a streaming service via Amazon Prime, but Fox is not included in that package.
Sorry to be confusing. There are streaming services, like Amazon Prime, and there are "cable replacements" like Sling and You Tube TV, that are 100% streaming but still offer what we would call "cable channels" like Fox News.

https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/artic ... s-Channel-
From the link above...
Where can I watch Fox News Channel?

You should be able to find us on your favorite cable or satellite TV provider. Check out your Electronic Program Guide (EPG).

You can also find us on online streaming services such as:

YouTube TV
DirecTV Now
Hulu Live
Playstation Vue
and more!
FNC is available in more than 90 million homes
And while I can't find the exact stat, there are about 110 million households with TV's (cable and non cable) in America.

It's available everywhere. And about 3% of Americans are watching it at any time. Why is it so powerful?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:16 pm

Nearly every third-party streaming service with live network programming offers FOX News, CNN and MSNBC.

Amazon Prime and Netflix do not offer live network programming.

As for FNC's controversial hire, I very rarely ever watch the network now, and that will continue to be the case. I prefer real journalism, not a bunch of pundits spewing very slanted political opinions.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:20 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:24 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.
answer the question instead of deflecting and name calling, you know a classic Liberal tactic when they can't answer a question...??

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:59 am

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:20 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.
answer the question instead of deflecting and name calling, you know a classic Liberal tactic when they can't answer a question...??
I never know what your point is. I don't think YOU know what your point is.

Have I ever watched Fox News? Yes, for a few moments. I also have seen viral clips of Tucker praising Putin, Hannity lying thru his teeth and the blond bitch blowing our treasonous former president. Hence my comments.

What is your point?

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:12 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:59 am
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:20 pm
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
lidoshuffle wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Bryce wrote:

PEEFECT FOR FOX NEWS!
I don't.
I never know what your point is. I don't think YOU know what your point is.

Have I ever watched Fox News? Yes, for a few moments. I also have seen viral clips of Tucker praising Putin, Hannity lying thru his teeth and the blond bitch blowing our treasonous former president. Hence my comments.

What is your point?
Please manipulate the thread more to make me look like a fool while you of course, are so intelligent because you disagree on my defense of FOX News. I am sure you watch MSNBC and CNN because of their unbiased and neutral, straight to the facts news reporting because we all know they have no agenda. I watch all three and get views from both political sides and then decide what my opinions are, you keep masturbating to Rachel Maddow and Lia Thomas while you write your fan letters to Don Lemon, keep trashing FOX News because they do not fall in line with your political views...I await your next reply...and yea you watch FOX News.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:49 am

The OP on this thread was about Fox News, not the other networks.
Please manipulate the thread more to make me look like a fool while you of course, are so intelligent because you disagree on my defense of FOX News.
I re-read your posts in this thread. How, exactly, are you "defending" FOX News? All you did was ask Honeyman if he watched it.

I happen to think all major cable news networks (and the small ones, too) are garbage the vast majority of the time. These primarily are political commentary channels falsely positioning themselves as "news" channels. Pundits spewing unsubstantiated claims or opinions are said to be giving "analysis."

I will say CNN is still good at on-the-scene hard news reporting on occasion; they did a terrific job covering the Oxford school shooting, for example, at times revealing new info before the local stations here in Detroit. Sadly, such content is the exception to the rule for CNN, although I'm hopeful the tide will begin to turn there given recent firing and poor ratings performance.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic