Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wait A Minute-Didn't They Tell Us There Was No Such Thing?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Wait A Minute-Didn't They Tell Us There Was No Such Thing?

Post by Ben Zonia » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:46 am

Biden Says The USA Will Now Lead The New World Order.

I thought they claimed that the New World Order was just a Conspiracy Theory.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ad_it.html

Three things about the New World Order.

1. It's not NEW. Nations have been fighting for dominance for thousands of years. And has the Wars to prove it.

2. It's never been accepted by the entire WORLD. Remote nations have always made their own rules. Remote parts of nations have always lived mostly by their own rules. Alaska and Hawaii for instance.

3. It's not ORDERLY. Nations have always been involved in armed conflicts.

Matthew 24:6. I had to look it up. Not one to be able to quote many by Chapter and Verse.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-24-6/

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Re: Wait A Minute-Didn't They Tell Us There Was No Such Thing?

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:45 am

Surprised he actually said/admitted that!! (finally?)

If there was ever a thing that would turn folks to support Putin, it would be to join his fight against the "New World Order".

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:14 pm

Totally out of context. He’s talking about NATO and non NATO nations, dipshit.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:48 pm

We need to fight this war until Putin and the Russkies surrender or are eliminated. Take no prisoners, leave no survivors.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic