Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

First Amendment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: First Amendment

Post by G G » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:26 pm

Two words: Fallon Fox.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:33 pm

Police believe in free speech. The First Amendment comes before the Fifth Amendment, which means that the First Amendment is more important than the Fifth Amendment. That means that your right to talk is more important than your right to remain silent.

At least, that is what the police claimed when they tried to beat a confession out of me back in 1983.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Some would say that the 2nd Amendment is really the more important one, because without that you probably would not be able to keep the 1st nor the 5th amendments (or any others).

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:02 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm
Some would say that the 2nd Amendment is really the more important one, because without that you probably would not be able to keep the 1st nor the 5th amendments (or any others).
Exactly. Trump was already taking away rights of many many many many many Americans already, from what toilets to use, to persons only voting for that tyrant himself. Birds of a feather KM. That "some" is clearly you, the ignorant person who does not want to do better or let others do better... but want your rights only. Nobody's that stupid to not see you were talking about yourself.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:58 pm
I'm not talking about "the entire transgender Community." I'm talking about one specific subset of it. Biological men who transition to women and then compete against women in sports. I believe my assertion that most people oppose this is factually correct.
And yet, those who have worked in sports administration for their careers have made a different decision than you have based on your limit knowledge of the topic and obvious religious bias.

See my comments above for more.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:44 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:02 pm
km1125 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:05 pm
Exactly. Trump was already taking away rights of many many many many many Americans already, from what toilets to use, to persons only voting for that tyrant himself. Birds of a feather KM. That "some" is clearly you, the ignorant person who does not want to do better or let others do better... but want your rights only. Nobody's that stupid to not see you were talking about yourself.
Interesting. "km112" has nothing to say, as they were online at 8pm tonight, got a notification of me quoting them, etc.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:16 pm

Some of the environmental left-wing liberals think that the second amendment means not the right to keep and bear arms, but the right to keep and arm bears.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic