Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another P. O. S. Man of God...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Another P. O. S. Man of God...

Post by TC Talks » Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:32 pm

I don't know how these professed Christians have strayed so far from their faith. Here's another example of someone who has completely missed the teachings of Jesus.

I bet he's got some Old Testament quote to justify it. Nothing but another poorly educated individual misunderstanding scripture and warping it to his hate filled life.
About a month after Winston “Winchester” Hagans got engaged, his fiancee, Hannah Ford, was killed in a three-car crash in January 2021 that shattered what was supposed to be the happiest time of their lives.

To honor the 27-year-old, Hagans recently placed a planter box full of fresh flowers and photos of the two of them on her grave in Auburn, Ala.

“She doesn’t have a headstone yet, so I just made this planter box to put on her grave,” Hagans told The Washington Post. He had been placing flowers on her grave for a year, he said.

But when police approached Hagans last month with an arrest warrant on a charge of criminal littering, the 31-year-old was confused. Since certain burial plots in the state are owned and controlled by the family of the deceased and considered private property, Hagans said city officials had reassured him that he could put the planter at Ford’s gravesite unless there was a complaint.

As he was being arrested, Hagans found out who had signed the warrant: the Rev. Tom Ford, his fiancee’s father.

“The police don’t enforce the law unless the owner of the plot tries to do something about it,” Hagans said, adding that his late fiancee’s father did not approve of their relationship and had not contacted him before the arrest. A copy of the arrest warrant obtained by The Post shows Ford as the person who signed the document.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... littering/

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic