Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's RCP Polling average finally falls into the 30s

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: Biden's RCP Polling average finally falls into the 30s

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:42 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:41 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:10 am
Yeah...pretty much any President's rating goes up in the early stages of a world emergency. Even Trump saw a spike to over 47 in the first month of Covid.

Biden's early Ukraine-war spike won't hold. Mark my words.
How did your last election predictions go?
I believe he predicted a Biden win.
Not from September he didn't.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:58 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:57 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:06 pm
Pretty telling that the same people who doubt the 2020 election results are still talking like they have any footing whatsoever.
I don't doubt the results. I just take umbrage in how they were achieved.
The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian Disinformation" -- is Authentic
The media outlets which spread this lie from ex-CIA officials never retracted their pre-election falsehoods, ones used by Big Tech to censor reporting on the front-runner.
in the crucial days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, most of the corporate media spread an absolute lie about The New York Post's reporting in order to mislead and manipulate the American electorate. It means that Big Tech monopolies, along with Twitter, censored this story based on a lie from “the intelligence community.” It means that Facebook's promise from its DNC operative that it would suppress discussion of the reporting in order to conduct a "fact-check” of these documents was a fraud because if an honest one had been conducted, it would have proven that Facebook’s censorship decree was based on a lie. It means that millions of Americans were denied the ability to hear about reporting on the candidate leading all polls to become the next president, and instead were subjected to a barrage of lies about the provenance (Russia did it) and authenticity (disinformation!) of these documents.
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-ny ... laptop?s=w

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:24 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:58 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:57 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:06 pm
Pretty telling that the same people who doubt the 2020 election results are still talking like they have any footing whatsoever.
I don't doubt the results. I just take umbrage in how they were achieved.
The NYT Now Admits the Biden Laptop -- Falsely Called "Russian Disinformation" -- is Authentic
The media outlets which spread this lie from ex-CIA officials never retracted their pre-election falsehoods, ones used by Big Tech to censor reporting on the front-runner.
in the crucial days leading up to the 2020 presidential election, most of the corporate media spread an absolute lie about The New York Post's reporting in order to mislead and manipulate the American electorate. It means that Big Tech monopolies, along with Twitter, censored this story based on a lie from “the intelligence community.” It means that Facebook's promise from its DNC operative that it would suppress discussion of the reporting in order to conduct a "fact-check” of these documents was a fraud because if an honest one had been conducted, it would have proven that Facebook’s censorship decree was based on a lie. It means that millions of Americans were denied the ability to hear about reporting on the candidate leading all polls to become the next president, and instead were subjected to a barrage of lies about the provenance (Russia did it) and authenticity (disinformation!) of these documents.
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-ny ... laptop?s=w
You are aware that the vast majority of political amplification on Facebook is for RIGHT leaning material correct?

Glenn Greenwald is a hack.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:24 pm

I guess if you consider an honest journalist that contributed to a Pulitzer Prize win and won the George Polk Award a hack, yup you would be right.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:22 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:01 pm
Rate This wrote:

I guess if you consider an honest journalist that contributed to a Pulitzer Prize win and won the George Polk Award a hack, yup you would be right.
Except the guy isn’t honest… he’s become a conspiracy theorizing water carrying nut…

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:21 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Except the guy isn’t honest… he’s become a conspiracy theorizing water carrying nut…
Well, then, point out the inaccuracies in the linked article.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:21 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:22 pm
Bryce wrote:
Rate This wrote:

Well, then, point out the inaccuracies in the linked article.
Let’s start with the idea that Facebook is somehow in the bag for the Democrats or the left or whatever. That’s simply not the case. Their biggest draws are right wingers. Without that being true the rest of it collapses by default.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:45 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:36 pm

Let’s start with the idea that Facebook is somehow in the bag for the Democrats or the left or whatever. That’s simply not the case. Their biggest draws are right wingers. Without that being true the rest of it collapses by default.
N, n, no.no, no. His article isn't about Facebook users in general, it's about the Hunter Biden laptop cover up. Facebook, along with the other major socials and news outlets buried it with the election weeks away. You can't argue that. Christ, the NYT just NOW admitted it wasn't "Russian Disinformation" a year later to try and save a little dignity in the wake of the latest pending indictments.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:34 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:45 am
Rate This wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:36 pm

N, n, no.no, no. His article isn't about Facebook users in general, it's about the Hunter Biden laptop cover up. Facebook, along with the other major socials and news outlets buried it with the election weeks away. You can't argue that. Christ, the NYT just NOW admitted it wasn't "Russian Disinformation" a year later to try and save a little dignity in the wake of the latest pending indictments.
So a group of folks you claim are in bed with the left are ok with a majority of their content being right wing in nature? That does not square except in some sort of conspiracy theory where the rules are whatever you need them to be in order for it to still work…

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:59 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:34 am

So a group of folks you claim are in bed with the left are ok with a majority of their content being right wing in nature?
No. That's not what the article, or I, contend at all. The contention specifically is that big tech along with other media outlets, like the New York Times, attempted to downplay and delegitimize the Hunter Biden Laptop story weeks before the election to protect the Biden Campaign.

Hell, Twitter banned the New York Post for almost a month because of their breaking story which was factually true.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:54 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:43 am
bmw wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:37 am
39.8 Approval rating. No poll higher than a 41.

His administration is a sinking ship.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7320.html

For comparison, Trump's on this date 4 years ago was at 41.8 average.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

So for as hated as Trump was (and still is), Biden's approval is even lower.

And I don't see it going back up, ever. It may get back into the low 40s but that is the ceiling, IMO.
Trumps never really recovered either… his ship settled around 40 or so. Biden’s ceiling is probably around 52 or 53. But he probably won’t get back there until next year. A week is a lifetime in politics so projecting approval ratings is a fools errand.
So do you still think he'll get back above 50 next year? The Biden ship has SUNK and there's no bringing it back up.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:24 pm

Me personally. I don't think any social media affects an election. Most Facebook users don't really pay attention to the political stuff. They want to see pictures of Aunt Mandy's 80th birthday party.

Twitter users are such a small percentage of Americans. And most of those on Twitter had their mind made up which side of the political fence they are on before they created an account.

I will say this to everyone here on Buzzboard. Create a Twitter account if you don't already have one. And follow your local candidates for the upcoming elections. Twitter is a good way to find out how they really feel. To me, what a candidate tweets, re-tweets and follows is what they endorse. Trust me. Some candidates can thank their lucky stars that most of their constituents don't follow them.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic