Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: G.O.P. Declares Jan. 6 Attack ‘Legitimate Political Discourse’

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:26 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:41 am
I see all that is happening as the last ditch efforts of entitled white men fearing the loss of control of their place in society.
Pretty much. That’s why we are seeing all these anti trans bills.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:29 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:26 am
TC Talks wrote:
I see all that is happening as the last ditch efforts of entitled white men fearing the loss of control of their place in society.
Well those bills are put forward by closet homosexuals who don't know what to do about it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:31 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:29 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:26 am
TC Talks wrote:
Well those bills are put forward by closet homosexuals who don't know what to do about it.
That’s true. I hear Gaetz is in yet another same sex scandal.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic