Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:Poll

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:31 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:10 am

Why has Canada been so much better per capita than us when it comes to deaths during this pandemic?
A new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) -- the first to compare American obesity data with another country -- finds (perhaps unsurprisingly) that American adults have a higher rate of obesity than their Canadian counterparts.

And the gap is quite disparate. According to obesity data from 2007 to 2009, an estimated 34 percent of Americans are obese compared to 24 percent of Canadians -- a 10 percent difference that further exposes the severity of America's struggle with obesity.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Re: Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children:

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:43 am
Only an opportunist, or someone with a name like NutBeard, would have trouble with another parent encouraging their child to refrain from intercourse until they are adults. Imagine if intercity parents actually knew where their kids were and talked to their children about sex/drugs and how it can create a cycle of despair, poverty, broken homes and crime that we see evidence of everyday.

Of course, others that favor house arrest for the "unvaccinated" have no idea what type of precedent they are setting and how it a may affect them in the future. Consider that "Super Spreader" hookup/networking events are potential good breading grounds for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, HPV. PID, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis and Vaginosis. You guessed it, the tables could be turned...NO events for the "unvaccinated" and placed under house arrest!

They both may want to reconsider their positions.
Imagine using this to defend a friend who didn't actually encourage his daughter to not be sexually active, but actually economically incentivized the daughter. Gross...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 pm

You mixed the story up completely, plus you're a DINK and have zero experience with raising several teenage girls a few years apart. Besides, it was on the honor system.

The rest the story, ten years later is the girls turned out great! Are happily married and had a few kids after they were married a while. One is a nurse in AA specializing in transplants.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:07 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:34 pm
You mixed the story up completely, plus you're a DINK and have zero experience with raising several teenage girls a few years apart. Besides, it was on the honor system.

The rest the story, ten years later is the girls turned out great! Are happily married and had a few kids after they were married a while. One is a nurse in AA specializing in transplants.
It's pathetic and creepy

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:57 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:45 am
audiophile wrote:
Only an opportunist, or someone with a name like NutBeard, would have trouble with another parent encouraging their child to refrain from intercourse until they are adults. Imagine if intercity parents actually knew where their kids were and talked to their children about sex/drugs and how it can create a cycle of despair, poverty, broken homes and crime that we see evidence of everyday.

Of course, others that favor house arrest for the "unvaccinated" have no idea what type of precedent they are setting and how it a may affect them in the future. Consider that "Super Spreader" hookup/networking events are potential good breading grounds for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Hepatitis, HIV, HPV. PID, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis and Vaginosis. You guessed it, the tables could be turned...NO events for the "unvaccinated" and placed under house arrest!

Imagine using this to defend a friend who didn't actually encourage his daughter to not be sexually active, but actually economically incentivized the daughter. Gross...
Paid to NOT have sex?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:10 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:57 pm
Matt wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Paid to NOT have sex?
Audio supports dads making deals with their daughters to not have sex while in high school where the kid will get a brand new car if they keep their hymen.

I guess this is why all the girls who went to church group on weekdays would only give bjs and did anal.

Check out figures 2 and 3 in the study below. Evangelical girls 15-17 outrank almost every other category for religion in giving up the butthole. Checkout figure 6, Evangelical girls 15-17 really get around!!!

https://ifstudies.org/ifs-admin/resourc ... ex8819.pdf

I think the lesson for today is to not take parenting advice from audiophile when it comes to preparing teens to be responsible with their sexuality. He's going to give you the Suburban Ford ads out of Sunday's paper and a bottle of astroglide and tell you to blame everyone else.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:50 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Paid to NOT have sex?
Audio supports dads making deals with their daughters to not have sex while in high school where the kid will get a brand new car if they keep their hymen.

I guess this is why all the girls who went to church group on weekdays would only give bjs and did anal.

Check out figures 2 and 3 in the study below. Evangelical girls 15-17 outrank almost every other category for religion in giving up the butthole. Checkout figure 6, Evangelical girls 15-17 really get around!!!

I think the lesson for today is to not take parenting advice from audiophile when it comes to preparing teens to be responsible with their sexuality. He's going to give you the Suburban Ford ads out of Sunday's paper and a bottle of astroglide and tell you to blame everyone else.
And screw the young girls over in the process.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:21 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:50 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:10 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Paid to NOT have sex?

And screw the young girls over in the process.
That's the Evangelical way!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:24 am

How is view from the cheap seats? You do not have multiple teenage daughters.

I once was critical of another's parenting, and someone else said to me...so you can walk in their shoes?

Gulp. He was right, I couldn't, and I simply kept an open mind since then. All I know is it worked for them, I'm not sure if ever would do that, so cut the bigoted BS.

It laughable to suggest that someone offering their children a bonus keep their grades up or for honorable things is somehow "screwing them". No that what YOU want to do! And that's perverted.
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 am

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:24 am

I once was critical of another's parenting, and someone else said to me...so you can walk in their shoes?

Gulp. He was right, I couldn't, and I simply kept an open mind since then. All I know is it worked for them, I'm not sure if ever would do that.

It laughable to suggest that someone offering their children a bonus keep their grades up or for honorable things is somehow "screwing them". No that what YOU want to do! And that's perverted.
Go fly a kite with a key for a handle in a thunderstorm. Nobody is talking about doing that. We are saying that such a course of action could easily lead to someone ill prepared for the world, easily taken advantage of and socially naive about how things work. Trying things in a safe manner and knowing how it all works is a much more realistic goal. It’s also far more effective in the long run. Your key is in the mail.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:39 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 am
audiophile wrote:

Gulp. He was right, I couldn't, and I simply kept an open mind since then. All I know is it worked for them, I'm not sure if ever would do that.

Go fly a kite with a key for a handle in a thunderstorm.
Sounds like a tacit admission that I hit a nerve, LOL!

You edited and added to your post. Again, how the view from the cheap seats?

As a small government person, parents getting kids to a good place as adults is what they are supposed to do - not have pregnant teenagers on welfare living at home.

They are great parents, and the kids turned out great, nuff said on that.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:49 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:39 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:35 am
audiophile wrote:

Go fly a kite with a key for a handle in a thunderstorm.
Sounds like a tacit admission that I hit a nerve, LOL!

You edited and added to your post. Again, how the view from the cheap seats?

As a small government person, parents getting kids to a good place as adults is what they are supposed to do - not have pregnant teenagers on welfare living at home.

They are great parents, and the kids turned out great, nuff said on that.
I had another thought and added to it and then also corrected a typo… You misspell and omit words in almost every post… what exactly is your point?

And yes being accused of having any inkling of attraction towards a barely legal or less girl is gonna strike a nerve. It should with any normal person. You repeatedly show yourself to be naive to put it politely about sexuality… how’s the view from the cheap seats?
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:46 pm

audiophile wrote:
So what you are saying is that only parents experienced with having multiple teenage daughters understand the virtues of teaching teenage girls to place a material value on their vaginal virginity and to offer up oral or anal sex to boys they like? That's pretty fucked up.
audiophile wrote:
Well, there are some practices, such as offering your child a car if they maintain their hymen through high school, that should be criticized.
audiophile wrote:
You really don't understand how rewards work, do you? If you reward hard work with something material that your kid wants, then you're showing them that there is a link between working hard and doing more than just getting by in life. If you reward your kid for keeping her hymen and ust giving bj's or anal, then you are teaching your kid that the pussy comes at a price. But hey, its your kids, keep the blinders on and see where it gets you.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:06 am

Deaths as a percentage of total reported COVID cases (since the start of the pandemic) are very similar when comparing the U.S. to Canada.

U.S. = 1.2%.
Canada = 1.1%.

Here's where the primary difference lies:

Proportion of total case count in U.S. to total U.S. population = 22.4%.
Proportion of total case count in Canada to total Canadian population = 7.9%.

Only 0.09% of Canada's population has suffered a fatality at the hands of COVID. In the U.S., it is 0.27%.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:22 am

Might it be related the more rural nature of Canada?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic