Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The pandemic will be over by May 1

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: The pandemic will be over by May 1

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:18 pm
Audiophile gets his panties in a bunch when someone says Fuck, but he condones racial and homophobic slurs. He also spreads covid vaccine misinformation. Jesus doesn't like liars, Audiophile.
You are bearing false witness against me. I do NOT condone bad behavior, I'm willing give everyone a second chance, however.

Martin Luther King would offer forgiveness. like Jesus.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:59 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Audiophile gets his panties in a bunch when someone says Fuck, but he condones racial and homophobic slurs. He also spreads covid vaccine misinformation. Jesus doesn't like liars, Audiophile.
You are bearing false witness against me. I do NOT condone bad behavior, I'm willing give everyone a second chance, however.

Martin Luther King would offer forgiveness. like Jesus.
If R4P was a cat, he would have used up his proverbial nine lives several times over, yet you still defend him.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:04 pm

You have made gay jokes and sexual slurs at others.

Give it a rest...and let's get back to some good discussion.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:21 pm

While I'm not defending any gay jokes I may or may not have made in my 20s, calling people faggots is a slur, not an immature joke. R4P contributes nothing and has been banned many times - there is no logical reason to support his continued participation.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:32 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:35 pm
bmw -
I again ask ... what are your credentials to come up with your theories?...
Are you setting me up to be ridiculed by Neckbeard for like the 6th time for my education? My educational background is in Computer Science and math. I separately have a degree in Political Science. Aside from the fact that I don't think my theories require much more than basic math skills and some common sense, let me ask you this: All the people with medical backgrounds who do this for a living. Let's assume for the moment that every theory I have put forth on Covid pans out as true. Let's say that there are some in the medical profession who know those things to be true. Again, just a hypothetical. Do you believe that those people would come forth publicly with their opinions, or do think that nearly 100% of them would be saying exactly what they're saying right now?

I would posit to you that there is no way in hell that anybody who worked in the medical profession and wanted to keep their job and not be ridiculed as a quack would come forth with ANY of that. EVEN IF it were all true and even if there was evidence to support it. I mean seriously, if there was evidence that not only did the Covid vaccine not work to slow the spread, but also evidence to support that it is prolonging the pandemic, do you seriously think any medical professional who reached such a conclusion would come forward with that in today's climate? OF COURSE NOT.

It is for that reason, along with the fact that all the data I've been looking at just doesn't fit their narrative, that I don't find ANYBODY today espousing the virtues of getting a Covid vaccine as credible. I don't think it is a conspiracy, but I do think it is a unified mindset with no room for dissent or even questioning.

Even if you think I'm 100% full of shit, I would hope that you at least see the value in questioning what people smarter than you or I are telling us to be true. Just because people have credentials or have power doesn't make them the sole determiner of truth.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:16 pm

Let's assume for the moment that every theory I have put forth on Covid pans out as true. Let's say that there are some in the medical profession who know those things to be true. Again, just a hypothetical. Do you believe that those people would come forth publicly with their opinions, or do think that nearly 100% of them would be saying exactly what they're saying right now?
For the most part, and there are of course exceptions, those that choose to go into medicine do so for one primary reason - to help others through the advancement of science. When there are discoveries that refute current opinion, the medical profession literally falls all over itself to make corrections. One, because it helps people and two, because they can profit from it. It's not something that can be faked, long term. So yes, I 100% believe that people will come forth with factual information that saves lives. I do have a lot of trust in the people that studied and went into these roles because they want to make a positive difference.
I would posit to you that there is no way in hell that anybody who worked in the medical profession and wanted to keep their job and not be ridiculed as a quack would come forth with ANY of that. EVEN IF it were all true and even if there was evidence to support it. I mean seriously, if there was evidence that not only did the Covid vaccine not work to slow the spread, but also evidence to support that it is prolonging the pandemic, do you seriously think any medical professional who reached such a conclusion would come forward with that in today's climate? OF COURSE NOT.
Serious questions. Do you actually know anyone that works in medical research? Do you have a GP that you have a good professional relationship with? Know any nurses on the frontlines of this? This paragraph explains a lot to me - and shows a ginormous gap with reality. To a person in these fields, if they have evidence that can help their patients, they share it. They. Want. To. Help. It's why they do what they do. No one in the medical field wants to do this bullshit one second longer than they have to. If your theory is true, that the medical profession is purposely prolonging this thing for the reasons you state, we are done for. Give me one shred of evidence that this is happening, other than in your head. Please.

I see a TON of value in questioning things. We HAVE to question things. But, in the process of questioning things it's also our duty to look at everything. Something you refuse to do because, as you admit above, it doesn't fit your own untrained narrative.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:19 pm

Matt wrote:
But Audiophile is a KKKristian, they don't really have to follow the word of Jesus.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:48 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:16 pm
Serious questions. Do you actually know anyone that works in medical research? Do you have a GP that you have a good professional relationship with? Know any nurses on the frontlines of this?
I have an aunt who is a nurse (or was as she retired last year). Been one for over 40 years. Had an interesting conversation with her and my uncle last summer when they came to visit. I've run many of my theories past both of them and they tell me they're in full agreement with my views. She insists that the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine are being significantly under-reported by the hospitals. She also stated her belief that the world would be in better shape - both in terms of total deaths and length of pandemic - if there had never been a vaccine. Needless to say, they're both vehemently anti-Covid-vaccine. She said the biggest problem with why there's so many deaths is that too many people wait too long when they have Covid to seek medical attention - that they try to ride it out at home and that they don't show up at the hospital until they're practically on their death bed.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:58 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:48 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
Serious questions. Do you actually know anyone that works in medical research? Do you have a GP that you have a good professional relationship with? Know any nurses on the frontlines of this?
I have an aunt who is a nurse (or was as she retired last year). Been one for over 40 years. Had an interesting conversation with her and my uncle last summer when they came to visit. I've run many of my theories past both of them and they tell me they're in full agreement with my views. She insists that the number of adverse reactions to the vaccine are being significantly under-reported by the hospitals. She also stated her belief that the world would be in better shape - both in terms of total deaths and length of pandemic - if there had never been a vaccine. Needless to say, they're both vehemently anti-Covid-vaccine. She said the biggest problem with why there's so many deaths is that too many people wait too long when they have Covid to seek medical attention - that they try to ride it out at home and that they don't show up at the hospital until they're practically on their death bed.
I would posit that they are Republicans? There’s a point here but that’s a crucial piece of information.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:06 am

He's basing his beliefs on the opinion of a senior citizen nurse?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:29 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:48 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
TCT: he was asked that question, specifically - you can't hijack it and ridicule BMW for answering RF's question.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:56 am

MORE UNVACCINATED PEOPLE ARE DYING THAN BEFORE THE VACCINE EXISTED BECAUSE VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE CAUSING MUTATIONS AND INFECTING THE UNVACCINATED AT A HIGHER RATE THAN BEFORE THE VACCINE.

A quick google search blows this hysterical claim out of the water.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic