Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Growing list of fully vaxxed, boosted celebs

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Growing list of fully vaxxed, boosted celebs

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:15 pm

:lol: You are so dumb, you actually post information that disproves your point. Did you even read your own link, troll? The part that said, "mild symptoms" or, " I feel fine!"?

How stupid are you?!? Nobody said you can't get Covid if you're vaxxed. It's just that the chances of getting very sick or dying are waaaaay less.

You keep on being you though, and being "free" and mixing it up with all your imaginary friends. Perhaps you'll "ban" yourself this time if MW won't do it for the rest of us.

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:15 pm
:lol: You are so dumb, you actually post information that disproves your point. Did you even read your own link, troll? The part that said, "mild symptoms" or, " I feel fine!"?

How stupid are you?!? Nobody said you can't get Covid if you're vaxxed. It's just that the chances of getting very sick or dying are waaaaay less.

You keep on being you though, and being "free" and mixing it up with all your imaginary friends. Perhaps you'll "ban" yourself this time if MW won't do it for the rest of us.
A large percentage of folks (maybe 50%?) are asymptomatic, so they show NO symptoms, even unvaccinated folks (see the numbers from 2020). A good portion of the rest (another 50%?) have VERY mild symptoms, even unvaccinated.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:09 pm

Source?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:15 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm
Honeyman wrote:

A large percentage of folks (maybe 50%?) are asymptomatic, so they show NO symptoms, even unvaccinated folks (see the numbers from 2020). A good portion of the rest (another 50%?) have VERY mild symptoms, even unvaccinated.
Yes or no......do you have a better chance of dying from Covid if you are unvaxxed?

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:15 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Yes or no......do you have a better chance of dying from Covid if you are unvaxxed?
I would say "yes", but we really don't know by how much. We also don't know the long-term implications of getting vaxxed one, two, three or more times either, so I can't (and I don't think anyone can) tell you if your chance of dying *from any cause* is higher if you're unvaxxed or vaxxed. THAT is the data I'd like to see.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:42 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:33 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:15 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I would say "yes", but we really don't know by how much. We also don't know the long-term implications of getting vaxxed one, two, three or more times either, so I can't (and I don't think anyone can) tell you if your chance of dying *from any cause* is higher if you're unvaxxed or vaxxed. THAT is the data I'd like to see.
Thanks for answering. For me, whether the percentage is 1%, 5%, 20%, etc., I won't take that chance with my life when I know there is a vaccine available that increases my odds of living. It's an easy decision in my eyes.

And I agree we do not know the long-term implications of the vaccinations.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:28 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:42 pm
Thanks for answering. For me, whether the percentage is 1%, 5%, 20%, etc., I won't take that chance with my life when I know there is a vaccine available that increases my odds of living. It's an easy decision in my eyes.

That's the thing. You don't know at this point if it increases your odds of living or not, as the available data is ONLY for deaths due to catching COVID or its side-effects.

And your "chance of death" via COVID is probably not going to change one iota if you've already had the initial shots and are contemplating the booster, but the booster could definitely have deleterious effects 2, 5 or 10 years down the road... we just don't know yet and no one is really looking into that at all.

I suspect they're not looking at it because they're afraid of what they might find.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:32 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:28 pm
Honeyman wrote:

That's the thing. You don't know at this point if it increases your odds of living or not, as the available data is ONLY for deaths due to catching COVID or its side-effects.

And your "chance of death" via COVID is probably not going to change one iota if you've already had the initial shots and are contemplating the booster, but the booster could definitely have deleterious effects 2, 5 or 10 years down the road... we just don't know yet and no one is really looking into that at all.

I suspect they're not looking at it because they're afraid of what they might find.
But if you trust science, you are more educated. At least in my eyes. We've learned a lot in the past 2 years, and vacines have been very successful in the past.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:32 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

But if you trust science, you are more educated. At least in my eyes. We've learned a lot in the past 2 years, and vacines have been very successful in the past.
What science?? "Trusting science" is about faith, not the scientific method. If you BELIEVED in science, you'd want to COLLECT DATA and let the DATA determine the results. We IGNORE data and intentionally DON'T COLLECT DATA, so what real "science" is there to follow??

What have we actually learned over the last two years?? Have we actually learned how to TREAT those afflicted with a SARS-COV2 infection to prevent serious damage or death? Have our statistics significantly improved in either one of those metrics? Regardless of the vaccine availability, are we really ANY better at addressing COVID patients than we were 18 months ago? Have we actually learned ANYTHING about which humans are more likely to be severely affected with a COVID infection and why they are more affected than others? Have we learned ANYTHING about why some folks are asymptomatic and others only mildly affected while some of their peers have severe symptoms or death? Have we learned how to triage those who get infected so that those who are really at risk get plenty of early treatment? Have we even looked at 1% of the data to try and come up with answers to those last questions? (No, I'd submit!)

We've been successful with vaccine in the past, but those vaccines are significantly different from the vaccines we're using for SARS-COV2. We may have broken new ground that can be successfully used in the future for other things, or we may have opened up a 'can of worms'. We just really don't know yet and aren't interested in finding out (yet). That's not "science".

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:43 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:31 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:32 pm
km1125 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

What science?? "Trusting science" is about faith, not the scientific method. If you BELIEVED in science, you'd want to COLLECT DATA and let the DATA determine the results. We IGNORE data and intentionally DON'T COLLECT DATA, so what real "science" is there to follow??

What have we actually learned over the last two years?? Have we actually learned how to TREAT those afflicted with a SARS-COV2 infection to prevent serious damage or death? Have our statistics significantly improved in either one of those metrics? Regardless of the vaccine availability, are we really ANY better at addressing COVID patients than we were 18 months ago? Have we actually learned ANYTHING about which humans are more likely to be severely affected with a COVID infection and why they are more affected than others? Have we learned ANYTHING about why some folks are asymptomatic and others only mildly affected while some of their peers have severe symptoms or death? Have we learned how to triage those who get infected so that those who are really at risk get plenty of early treatment? Have we even looked at 1% of the data to try and come up with answers to those last questions? (No, I'd submit!)

We've been successful with vaccine in the past, but those vaccines are significantly different from the vaccines we're using for SARS-COV2. We may have broken new ground that can be successfully used in the future for other things, or we may have opened up a 'can of worms'. We just really don't know yet and aren't interested in finding out (yet). That's not "science".
But AS YOU ADMIT you have a better chance of living getting the vaccine. I like my life, so I'll play those odds.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:54 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:48 pm
Honeyman wrote:
How stupid are you?!? Nobody said you can't get Covid if you're vaxxed.
:rollin :rollin :rollin

July 21, 2021. CNN town hall.

Your dementia-patient president said, "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/22/politics ... index.html

Keep taking! I LOVE correcting you. And I just gave you a total SMACKDOWN!
:lol

That's your idea of a total smackdown?!?

:lol

Please, please, PLEASE continue to refuse to get vaxxed.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:15 pm

In retrospect troll, you're right. I should have said "nobody MISSPOKE and said that nobody who gets Covid was vaxxed". I am certain you know the point I was making, misconstrued (look it up) it, and then is trying to use it to your advantage. But if we want to be literal, I'll give it to you.

Please respond to your lie now.
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
Last edited by Honeyman on Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:43 pm

But AS YOU ADMIT you have a better chance of living getting the vaccine. I like my life, so I'll play those odds.
I did NO SUCH THING. I said the vaccine might prevent you from dying FROM COVID, NOT giving you a better chance of living. You could die from a lot of things, like myocarditis, which it seems like some people are getting FROM THE VACCINE.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:51 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:21 pm
It says a lot of someone’s character, or lack thereof, when they are confronted with a lie they told. When someone says “nobody said this” and someone (it just so happened to be Biden) said it during a CNN town hall, where CNN documents the statement, that person is caught in a lie.

Rather than simply admitting the lie and moving on, the morally bankrupt deflect, blame someone or something else, and call the people confronting them names.

Keep talking! This is fun!
:rollin :rollin

YOU are lecturing me about character?!?

A person who has been banned 4 times from the board because you've slurred blacks and gays regularly, and then doesn't have the self-respect to not return to a place she's not wanted. But wants to call out the character of others.

Please stay unvaxxed.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:52 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:16 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:43 pm

I did NO SUCH THING. I said the vaccine might prevent you from dying FROM COVID, NOT giving you a better chance of living. You could die from a lot of things, like myocarditis, which it seems like some people are getting FROM THE VACCINE.
Sorry, I misinterpreted your hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic