Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I’m Done

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: I’m Done

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:41 pm

To Craig, I think Matt and TC Talks(despite our differences) are two with whom I would enjoy keeping in touch with as evidenced here as well as MW. I thought another was Honeyman but maybe not.

I have found that being here(more specifically Pol Pot) only worsens my mood. I thought about staying here and just keeping out of Pol Pot. That may still be an option. Will have to think about it.

By the way, GG is still blocked, and I don’t really care for whatever smart ass comment he had to say.

For the record, I have never had any concurrent accounts in my two stints here.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:52 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:41 pm
To Craig, I think Matt and TC Talks(despite our differences) are two with whom I would enjoy keeping in touch with as evidenced here as well as MW. I thought another was Honeyman but maybe not.

I have found that being here(more specifically Pol Pot) only worsens my mood. I thought about staying here and just keeping out of Pol Pot. That may still be an option. Will have to think about it.

By the way, GG is still blocked, and I don’t really care for whatever smart ass comment he had to say.

For the record, I have never had any concurrent accounts in my two stints here.
Dude, do what I do. Just stay out of the political forums. It’s a losing battle and you’ll never change someone’s mind. I glance at the topics and 95% of the time don’t click on them to see what they’re about. It’s rare if I post in here.

G G

Post by G G » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:46 pm

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:33 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:53 pm
G G wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:46 pm
He’s a liar. Nothing new here.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! You're the biggest liar on the board.

Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
Last edited by Honeyman on Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:12 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:53 pm
G G wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:46 pm
He’s a liar. Nothing new here.
Thanks for admitting your repeat account history.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:48 am

I had a change of heart. That doesn't mean I am a liar. I will continue to ignore Biden girl and the Kentucky horse fucker.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:11 am

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:48 am
I had a change of heart. That doesn't mean I am a liar. I will continue to ignore Biden girl and the Kentucky horse fucker.
the only thing weaker than making a "goodbye" thread is sticking around after.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:21 am

G G wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:11 am
I disagree.

But I'll play along...

How embarrassing is it to have the following signature:

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:27 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:21 am
G G wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:11 am
I disagree.

But I'll play along...

How embarrassing is it to have the following signature:
well, how embarrassing is it to still support a school when you know that its most revered coach allowed his players to get molested over one thousand times?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:29 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:17 am
I had a change of heart. That doesn't mean I am a liar.
So every time Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Trump lied it was simply a “change of heart”?

No double standards.

You’re a liar.
No, YOU'RE a liar.
Bidengirl wrote:
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
Or are you going to deny you're the same person again to further prove the point?

What could be more dishonest than making up multiple usernames to continue posting after site banishment, and then lying about it?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:26 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:29 am
Reagan4prez wrote:
So every time Bush, Clinton, Obama, and Trump lied it was simply a “change of heart”?

No double standards.

You’re a liar.
No, YOU'RE a liar.
Bidengirl wrote:
Or are you going to deny you're the same person again to further prove the point?

What could be more dishonest than making up multiple usernames to continue posting after site banishment, and then lying about it?
Do you share an account to MotorCityRadioFreak? Because that’s who I was speaking to. Otherwise, you’re being rude.
No surprise you decide to evade rather than counter the point I made, but this is a message board you bigoted, worthless troll. If you want to have a one-on-one with MCRF, send him a PM. Otherwise, expect others to respond to your hypocrisy and lies.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:37 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:04 am
I remember a time the troll/bigot used to go off on everyone for "calling him/her/it the wrong gender" (misgendering) and it argued hard for its right to identify as any gender it wanted, and anyone who questioned it should be "sent steeeeeeeeraight to hell". It positioned itself as the stereotypical, overly progressive Tumblr snowflake.

Then the famous board database dump/crash occurred and all history going back X amount of time was lost, and the bigot totally flipped positions, and no one could prove it with quotes of the awful things it said because it didn't exist anymore. It now positions itself as the stereotypical, medieval, overly narrow minded facts-don't-care-about-your-feelings-but-still-offended-by-everything snowflake.

The only thing that didn't change is the anti-police rhetoric. Convenient. It doesn't deserve a humanizing gender or pronoun. It is an "it". It will lampoon what you believe in, regardless of what it is, when convenient for itself. It seeks to offend, but absolutely does not like to be lampooned.

It would be amusing if it weren't so pathetic.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:58 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:51 pm
I’m old enough to remember a time when society was more civilized, when name-calling was considered childish and ignorant, and when bullying was looked down on.
Me too. Yet you are still allowed on this site despite posting this.

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:42 pm
Seriously, niggers are the only people on earth who steal stuff to protest violence.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:47 pm
Hallmark is set to debut (look it up) its first flick featuring fags.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... gay-couple

Will it actually show ALL of the “gay couple’s” partners? How much affection will it show? Golden showers? Fudge surprises? Will it accurately end with the fags dying from AIDS alone in a hospital?
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:29 pm
The reason why Italy has so many cases of Covid-19 is because wops are really dirty people, almost as dirty as chinks!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:00 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:

No double standards.

You’re a liar.
No, YOU'RE a liar.
Bidengirl wrote:

Do you share an account to MotorCityRadioFreak? Because that’s who I was speaking to. Otherwise, you’re being rude.
There’s a private message feature. Use it. Otherwise your comments are fair game. Too bad.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:44 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:

No double standards.

You’re a liar.
No, YOU'RE a liar.
Bidengirl wrote:

No surprise you decide to evade rather than counter the point I made, but this is a message board you bigoted, worthless troll. If you want to have a one-on-one with MCRF, send him a PM. Otherwise, expect others to respond to your hypocrisy and lies.
Neither of them will. They are both cowards.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic