Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I’m Done

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Re: I’m Done

Post by G G » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:15 pm

Considering Matt's position on Schembechler and Anderson, if Matt really considered me to be a pedophile, he would be apologizing for me right now.

If all you have in your bag is to accuse a guy of being a pedophile, you make yourself look pretty small.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:14 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:15 pm
Considering Matt's position on Schembechler and Anderson, if Matt really considered me to be a pedophile, he would be apologizing for me right now.

If all you have in your bag is to accuse a guy of being a pedophile, you make yourself look pretty small.
Bo Schembechler was not a pedophile. Robert Anderson was a sick motherfucker, but I'm not sure he qualifies as a pedo either.

Meanwhile, you know all the terms and think Desmond is so amazing that you looked up his last name. If the shoe fits...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:13 am
Must be the way you have your permissions set. It's displaying fine on both desktop and mobile device.
It’s blank for the mobile version of this board. My tablet shows a video but cell phone does not.

And again, I know of two trans people that are Trumpers, and they were at Transgender Pride in the Park when I last attended in 2019. Politics is not discussed. It’s very laid back and similar vibe to a family reunion barbecue. It’s not like Detroit Pride which is commercialized and political. There’s no marching and only 2-3 small booths. There were about 90 people or so there compared to the thousands that meet in Hart Plaza.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:55 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:30 pm

You’re living a lie every day.
Projection (look it up)

Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.

The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:55 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:30 pm

You’re living a lie every day.
Projection (look it up)

Bidengirl wrote:
Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
I am not worried about her. I actually feel sorry for her.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:23 pm

It's not a female.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:30 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:52 am
Under display options, do you have the "display images within posts" button set to yes?
Everything is set to yes. I’m on an iPhone using safari.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:50 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:30 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:52 am
Under display options, do you have the "display images within posts" button set to yes?
Everything is set to yes. I’m on an iPhone using safari.
Betting it's a safari problem. I use Chrome on mobile, desktop and tablet and video as well as image links work just fine.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:00 pm

I can see it on mobile and laptop.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:01 pm

Me too!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:24 pm

I use Firefox on mobile and can’t see it. When I go on Firefox on desktop, I can see it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:02 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:24 pm
I use Firefox on mobile and can’t see it. When I go on Firefox on desktop, I can see it.
That seems odd.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:30 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:28 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:44 pm
I’m done with this board as of December 31st. If the handful of you with whom I respect would like to keep in contact with me, feel free to PM. I probably won’t deactivate the account but won’t be logging in again. Thanks.
Let’s bring this thread back on track:

LIAR!

You gonna respond to this one?
Bidengirl wrote:

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:33 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:28 pm
I’m done with this board as of December 31st. If the handful of you with whom I respect would like to keep in contact with me, feel free to PM. I probably won’t deactivate the account but won’t be logging in again. Thanks.
Let’s bring this thread back on track:

LIAR!
We can’t seem to get rid of you.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Fri May 13, 2022 10:09 pm

So once again you are bidding farewell. Saying in another thread you are "so fed up with this MF'ing board".

Let's play Pin The Tail on if you actually do it.

Let me give you something to ponder for a bit. Let's say you would of just gone away without saying a word. Would anyone of noticed? Posting "I'm going to throw a hissy fit and just leave" is a sign you may have some problems in your personal life. It's not normal, all kidding aside, to get this worked up over social media.

I encourage you to go through with it this time. Make some friends. It's summer time. Grab a chair, sit outside your condo, laugh and talk with your neighbors. Maybe there's a diner nearby. Go have a cup of coffee and a piece of pie every day. Make it like Cheers where everyone knows your name.

Something's going on with you since you came back in January. Your postings are indicating you're not well.
Walk away before this place works you into a breakdown.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic