Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID outbreak on cruise ship

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
SoutheastMIViewer

COVID outbreak on cruise ship

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:06 pm

If you recall to be on a cruise ship All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated and go thru covid testing before boarding the ship.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... 61d800056f

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Honeyman

Re: COVID outbreak on cruise ship

Post by Honeyman » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:06 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:34 pm
SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:06 pm
If you recall to be on a cruise ship All guests and crew must be fully vaccinated and go thru covid testing before boarding the ship.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... 61d800056f
I have more faith in Santa Claus, politicians, and TV evangelists than I do the COVID-19 vaccine.
You really are a pathetic individual. To continue to make up fake names so you can return again and again and again to a website where you are not wanted. What a worthless, unfulfilling, meaningless life you must have.

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:28 pm

"Prior to disembarking in New Orleans, each person on board will be tested for the coronavirus. Anyone who tests positive will either go directly home or self-isolate in accommodations provided by the cruise line, officials said."

I thought it too 3-5 days after exposure before s test might show up as positive? Are they testing too early?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:52 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:34 pm

I have more faith in Santa Claus, politicians, and TV evangelists than I do the COVID-19 vaccine.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm

The mistake that cruise ships and others make is that people take 3-5 days to show symptoms and test positive for COVID after being exposed. So if you have John Smith who has a cruise that departs Miami on December 7th, he can get tested today(December 5th) and test negative even though he contracted the virus on December 4th(yesterday). These cruise ships should be testing their passengers every 2-3 days. And personally, I would never recommend my family go on a cruise until this whole thing gets to very low endemic levels(think below 100 cases in a state per day).

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:47 pm

I never got sick on Cruise boat, but they seem to act like petri dishes to those that don't know how to wash hands.

I was with groups that didn't carouse, so maybe that was the difference.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:28 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:47 pm
I never got sick on Cruise boat, but they seem to act like petri dishes to those that don't know how to wash hands.

Regardless of a record number of people vaccinated, and a record number of people with Covid-19 at the same time (which they said the opposite would happen), the people who want to force a medical procedure on people will say, “Well, the problem is that not *everyone* is vaccinated.”

Here it is in black and white. Everyone vaccinated on a cruise ship, and 10 people still get it.
You have to be a really dumb motherfucker to consider a shot a medical procedure.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:15 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Regardless of a record number of people vaccinated, and a record number of people with Covid-19 at the same time (which they said the opposite would happen), the people who want to force a medical procedure on people will say, “Well, the problem is that not *everyone* is vaccinated.”

Here it is in black and white. Everyone vaccinated on a cruise ship, and 10 people still get it.
You have to be a really dumb motherfucker to consider a shot a medical procedure.
I urge everyone to block this bitch.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:51 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm
Matt wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
audiophile wrote:

I'm assuming you mean Rfp...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
audiophile wrote:

:rollin :rollin :rollin

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:51 pm
Matt wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
audiophile wrote:

Of course. :lol :lol

Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:31 pm
Matt wrote:
Reagan4prez wrote:
audiophile wrote:

And for bonus points, administered care by a medical professional with the intent to improve health is called a medical procedure.

Such action with the intent to diagnose is called a medical test.

Intent to improve = procedure.

Intent to diagnose = test.
You’re wrong but that’s ok. You usually are.
A medical procedure is a course of action intended to achieve a result in the delivery of healthcare. A medical procedure with the intention of determining, measuring, or diagnosing a patient condition or parameter is also called a medical test.
Nobody said anything about improvement there buddy. Just achieving a result. You don’t get bonus points for making up your own definition.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:10 am

Reagan4prez wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:03 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am
Nobody said anything about improvement there buddy. Just achieving a result.
You’re 100% correct there.

The Covid vaccine medical procedure was *intended* to produce improvement, but it does not. However, Biden’s mandate does achieve a political result of removing freedoms and increasing the ruling class’ power.
You really are a pathetic individual. To continue to make up fake names so you can return again and again and again to a website where you are not wanted. What a worthless, unfulfilling, meaningless life you must have.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic