Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Any chance the Crumbleys are vaccinated?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Any chance the Crumbleys are vaccinated?

Post by Matt » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Asking for a friend, cause I'll be damned if they don't look exactly like what I picture as prototypical anti-vaxxers.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Any chance the Crumbleys are vaccinated?

Post by Rate This » Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:47 pm
Asking for a friend, cause I'll be damned if they don't look exactly like what I picture as prototypical anti-vaxxers.
I think they may be on the conspiracy theory end of things too. A lot of their revealed comments point that way.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:02 pm

Crumbley who?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:02 pm

Does it matter? They raised and enabled a monster. They could get every Fauci-recommended booster and wear twenty masks everywhere they go and they’re still evil in my book.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:14 pm

Chrocket87 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:02 pm
Does it matter? They raised and enabled a monster. They could get every Fauci-recommended booster and wear twenty masks everywhere they go and they’re still evil in my book.
If anything, they should be held liable for not getting him the mental health treatment he needed.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:08 pm

I can’t believe that people want to blame politics and vaccines.

Something turned a geeky kid into a monster. My guess is that he was treated badly by classmates, who possibly insinuated that he was gay, was depressed, and was put on SSRIs, and had a bad reaction. Was he under Psychiatric treatment?

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:47 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:14 pm
Chrocket87 wrote:
If anything, they should be held liable for not getting him the mental health treatment he needed.
The involuntary manslaughter is the least they can do. Probably Federal weapons charges will come down the pike as well.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:50 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:08 pm
I can’t believe that people want to blame politics and vaccines.

Something turned a geeky kid into a monster. My guess is that he was treated badly by classmates, who possibly insinuated that he was gay, was depressed, and was put on SSRIs, and had a bad reaction. Was he under Psychiatric treatment?
If that was the case, it would be nice if some of the kids who where aware of it would speak up. However, reading what his brother wrote that doesn't sound like it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:52 am

This.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:04 am

The bitchy mother (the husband's first wife described Jennifer as a "monster" to WXYZ) evidently is a smoker:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/ ... 865574002/

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:37 am

A few points many of you are missing. The child's family doctor could have prescribed SSRIs, for a case the doctor thought was mild, and didn't need Psychiatric intervention.

The place where the parents were found was not an "Art Dealer". It appears to be a large former factory which has probably been converted to residential lofts. The building is labelled "The Detroit Impression Company", apparently some type of printer, which probably leased some space in the building. An artsy reporter probably thought they sold "Impressionist Art". The same words can be twisted and gossiped like this. The best example is the "Pine Barrens" episode on "The Sopranos", where someone mixed up someone associated with the "Russian Department of Interior" with the man being an "Interior Decorator". That's how misinformation gets started.

And what first wife DOESN'T think the girlfriend who becomes the second wife is a monster? Once again, predictable hearsay.

News people are so pressured to report, and want to scoop something, that they report ANYTHING. I remember one news person reporting that the children of some "person of interest" thought they were crazy because "they were reported by classmates to have made CAT NOISES in class". Of course, any kid who makes cat noises in class should be reported to the authorities and ordered to get psychological help. :sarcasm

May we also realize that many people associated with POIs may also be drinkers and pot smokers. Smokers shouldn't be stigmatized more than any other "substance abuser".

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:38 am

So far we got a unvaccinated bitchy smoking monster hiding in Detroit. Film at 11.

Seriously I hope ya'll stay away the newsroom door, this speculation is second to none.
Last edited by audiophile on Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:40 am

Bryce wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
That and they could have been responsible gun owners like you have always preached. So you are for personal responsibility in every corner except gun ownership now, is that what you're saying?

I think it's pretty clear that mental health checks before purchasing a gun should become law. It doesn't restrict your rights to own guns unless you're batshit crazy.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:17 am

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:37 am
A few points many of you are missing. The child's family doctor could have prescribed SSRIs, for a case the doctor thought was mild, and didn't need Psychiatric intervention.

The place where the parents were found was not an "Art Dealer". It appears to be a large former factory which has probably been converted to residential lofts. The building is labelled "The Detroit Impression Company", apparently some type of printer, which probably leased some space in the building. An artsy reporter probably thought they sold "Impressionist Art". The same words can be twisted and gossiped like this. The best example is the "Pine Barrens" episode on "The Sopranos", where someone mixed up someone associated with the "Russian Department of Interior" with the man being an "Interior Decorator". That's how misinformation gets started.

And what first wife DOESN'T think the girlfriend who becomes the second wife is a monster? Once again, predictable hearsay.

News people are so pressured to report, and want to scoop something, that they report ANYTHING. I remember one news person reporting that the children of some "person of interest" thought they were crazy because "they were reported by classmates to have made CAT NOISES in class". Of course, any kid who makes cat noises in class should be reported to the authorities and ordered to get psychological help. :sarcasm

May we also realize that many people associated with POIs may also be drinkers and pot smokers. Smokers shouldn't be stigmatized more than any other "substance abuser".
Not sure where all the reporters get their info, but some might have picked this up from the Police Chief:
Detroit Police Chief James White said the pair appeared to look distressed as they were arrested - but were not armed, and did not resist. White said the building was an art studio and that the two were allowed inside by someone.

"They didn't break in. somebody let them in," White said. "We don't know the relationship yet. That's active. That person could face charges."

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:27 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:40 am
Bryce wrote:
Chrocket87 wrote:
That and they could have been responsible gun owners like you have always preached. So you are for personal responsibility in every corner except gun ownership now, is that what you're saying?
Reading comprehension a little on the weak side this morning?

The fact that they, if true, purchased a firearm and allowed access to a 15-year-old with "issues," is beyond irresponsible in my opinion. However as things stand right now, there is no Michigan law that requires firearms to be locked up in homes with minors even those with mental health issues. Considering that even a pro gun state like Texas has such a law, Michigan's lack thereof seems to be irresponsible.

Being that Michigan law doesn't require firearms in the home to be locked up, I think the prosecutor is reaching on negligent homicide charges. This doesn't surprise me. Although I'm VERY pro law enforcement, I find Karen McDonald to be an anti gun, far left, "cash bail reform" prosecutor that can now add media whore to her resume.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic