Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Omicron May Reportedly And Hopefully Be Mild

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Omicron May Reportedly And Hopefully Be Mild

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:01 pm

Many experts are reporting that the Omicron Variant may be mild. Viruses usually mutate toward milder variants, though not always.

https://fortune.com/2021/11/29/omicron- ... formation/

Because the vaccines may not be effective against new variants, people should still avoid crowds and wear effective masks.

Like a mobster, while he was holding a "business" meeting in the street, once told a curious onlooker, "go about your business".

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

zzand

Re: Omicron May Reportedly And Hopefully Be Mild

Post by zzand » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:38 pm

And the first case in the USA has been reported in California.

kager

Re: Omicron May Reportedly And Hopefully Be Mild

Post by kager » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:52 am

Media was starving for a new one, and now that it has arrived, is all over it like stink on a monkey.

COVID story fatigue aside, I'd be OK hearing a story about how Anthony Fauci is retiring yesterday.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic