Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To victims of high gas prices...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: To victims of high gas prices...

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:12 pm

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:24 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:14 am
Forgive me MW but anyone that needs access to Capital in this segment tends to be new to the market and aren't the established producers.
Re-read what I wrote earlier regarding Borrowing Base Deficiencies.

Also re-read what I wrote regarding companies suspending new drilling and suspending well workovers in response to 2020's horrible market conditions (which predominantly occurred in Q2 & Q3).

There are plenty of oil & gas producers who rely on reserve-based lending lines of credit to fund a substantial portion of reserve acquisition & exploitation - both new and established. Bear in mind some companies that may appear "new" are actually renamed entities that went through a Chapter 11 reorganization within the past five years.

Banks were still playing it very conservatively during the spring 2021 borrowing base redetermination season. They were still concerned about 2020's price volatility and "unknowns" regarding how the pandemic may squeeze the macroeconomy going forward.
And it takes time to restart all that hence a supply and demand issue.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 pm

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:50 am

I'll just leave this here...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:14 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:53 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi ... nder-biden

Talk about vic-dumbs.
"Are you creeping along on fumes because #GasPrices are so high?" Schumer tweeted in 2018. "I'll join [Senator Maria Cantwell,] [Senator Bob Menendez] & [Senator Ed Markey] to push [Trump] to start fighting for lower gas prices for hardworking Americans LIVE in a few minutes."
Hmmmm...did he make any such tweet this year?
"Prescription drug prices are skyrocketing. Gas prices continue to rise. Health care costs and premiums are through the roof. Wages are stagnant. What is the solution Trump and Republicans in Washington propose?" Pelosi tweeted in July 2018
Pelosi and Schumer are seriously 2 of the worst high-profile politicians to ever assume office in this country.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:14 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:50 am
I'll just leave this here...

Oil barons can go to hell. Time for an oil windfall and billionaires' tax. It's how the middle class maintained strength in the 50s.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:44 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:08 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:44 am
Boy they really are scratching the bottom
Of the barrel these days trying to find things to embarrass the Biden’s about… that one was stupid.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:17 am

What was stupid was Jill Biden saying thank you.

People are suffering, and she didn't care.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:12 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:17 am

I'd be careful being critical and judging people. That same microscope could be turned on you.

And what are your thoughts about the H*** profits oil companies had at the expense of those suffering people? Or don't you care...

― Noam Chomsky

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:07 am

audiophile wrote:

Saying thank you like that is a pretty standard response when you don’t want to say anything to somebody heckling you. Do you folks simply not pay any attention the hundreds of times we’ve seen that?

That guy was an obnoxious ass not some innocent suffering guy randomly doing that… innocent suffering folks don’t do that but political operatives or grass roots folks do. There’s a massive difference between them and the average guy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:33 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:07 am
audiophile wrote:

Saying thank you like that is a pretty standard response when you don’t want to say anything to somebody heckling you. Do you folks simply not pay any attention the hundreds of times we’ve seen that?

That guy was an obnoxious ass not some innocent suffering guy randomly doing that… innocent suffering folks don’t do that but political operatives or grass roots folks do. There’s a massive difference between them and the average guy.
I agree on obnoxious, but Biden was more than obnoxious by cancelling Keystone pipeline, it violates the rule of law this country was founded on. You don't pull a permit after the grant is final without the permitee failing to meet a condition. Heck we threw stuff in the Boston Harbor over less than this! (a tea tax). King Biden is worse than England.

What about about all the pipeline workers that were put out of work? We don't know what this guy is going through. Pipeline worker? You seem to think Biden is better than him. I would disagree - no law was being broken. This guy is exercising his first amendment right, potentially to petition the government for redress of his grievances. He got on TV, I think he made his point at no cost to the taxpayer.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:15 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:33 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:07 am
audiophile wrote:

I agree on obnoxious, but Biden was more than obnoxious by cancelling Keystone pipeline, it violates the rule of law this country was founded on. You don't pull a permit after the grant is final without the permitee failing to meet a condition. Heck we threw stuff in the Boston Harbor over less than this! (a tea tax). King Biden is worse than England.

What about about all the pipeline workers that were put out of work? We don't know what this guy is going through. Pipeline worker? You seem to think Biden is better than him. I would disagree - no law was being broken. This guy is exercising his first amendment right, potentially to petition the government for redress of his grievances. He got on TV, I think he made his point at no cost to the taxpayer.
Not addressing the person was her best move. We both know as does the White House and every other child of 5 that FOX and company would have run with any other response. Hell they ran with her simply saying “thank you”. Imagine if she had said something of consequence. I wouldn’t take that bait either.

Deleted User 15783

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:27 pm

As far as the first lady's response, what's the chances she wasn't even paying attention? Had no idea what was said. Just said "Thank You" for the hundredth time while her mind was on something else.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:23 pm

In The Bleachers wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:27 pm
As far as the first lady's response, what's the chances she wasn't even paying attention? Had no idea what was said. Just said "Thank You" for the hundredth time while her mind was on something else.
Probably extremely high.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic