Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:04 pm

The $1,000 bail recommendation was made by the office of Milwaukee DA John Chisholm's office. Although the judge could have, and should have, set it higher, in most cases a judge will follow bail recommendations made by the prosecutor.

John Chisholm is just one of many ultra liberal District Attorney's who have been bankrolled by George Soros nationwide. The push for no or low bail has been made SOP in many of the cities that Soros backed DA's have been elected. Personally, I think it's a concerted effort to foment chaos. When chaos is the status quo, people are more likely to submit to totalitarianism.
Good info; thank you for sharing that knowledge with the rest of us. The mainstream media seem genuinely uninterested in disseminating that info.

Mr. Chisholm is an absolute disgrace, should be either removed from office or recalled, and 100% needs to be held criminally and civilly liable for his extremely irresponsible actions.

The fact someone with such horrendous judgment serves in such a vitally important position in regard to public safety & welfare should frighten us all.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic