Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:31 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:21 am
Apparently he took my response to him a bit too seriously.
I got busy working and you got busy shoving a play on words off the board?

It appears this clown (who should not have been out at all) was fleeing a domestic dispute or domestic crime of some kind. Too bad the cops who shot at the bastard missed.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:34 pm

bmw wrote:
You're a POS who knocked off one of the best moderates on the board with whom I enjoyed most of his posts even if I didn't always agree.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

It appears this clown (who should not have been out at all) was fleeing a domestic dispute or domestic crime of some kind. Too bad the cops who shot at the bastard missed.
A judge less than 24 hours before the Waukesha parade allowed the piece of shit to walk free after (get this)…requiring him to post just $1,000 bond. Not $1 million, not $100,000, just a paltry $1,000! >:

The offense? He punched the mother of his child and then tried running her over with his car!!! Source: CBS News.

His rap sheet is lengthy, including a rape conviction in Nevada involving a 15 year old. He also discharged a firearm at a family member (a nephew - so perhaps a minor) within the past year.

This piece of shit should have NEVER been on the street in the first place, and the fact a judge allowed him to WALK FREE just hours earlier after committing a violent crime is despicable.

That judge needs to be outed by the media, needs to be removed from the bench immediately, and needs to be prosecuted for misconduct in office!!!

With actions like this occurring from our bench, I cannot believe how anyone could still support Qualified Immunity as it exists today. This judge needs to be held personally & criminally liable, in my opinion.

Sadly, an 8 year old child has now perished from Waukesha.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:05 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:34 pm
.....one of the best moderates on the board with whom I enjoyed most of his posts even if I didn't always agree.
Ditto that........ ^
I will miss the guy since he mostly brought level headed well thought posts.
We all on occasion "go off the rails" but some people in here don't ever seem to be on the rails.

I no longer directly engage trolls

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:19 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am
With actions like this occurring from our bench, I cannot believe how anyone could still support Qualified Immunity as it exists today. This judge needs to be held personally & criminally liable, in my opinion.
Qualified immunity does not apply to judges. They have a different immunity known as judicial, AKA "absolute" immunity. When they're performing their job as a judge, they're not liable. I think it is a slippery slope to try to hold judges accountable for the acts of people they set free. I do agree that this particular case is very troubling and that based on the circumstances that the judge exercised extremely poor judgment, but who gets to decide what constitutes "poor" enough judgment as to lose immunity protection? It is easy to look back in hindsight after a crime and say "that person shouldn't have been on the streets in the first place" but honestly, this kind of thing seemingly happens in courts everywhere. I don't know what the answer is, but I fear that weakening judicial immunity would ultimately have the negative effect of leading to a lot of people spending more time in jail than they should be.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:34 am

bmw wrote:
You're a POS who knocked off one of the best moderates on the board with whom I enjoyed most of his posts even if I didn't always agree.
Re-reading what I said prior to him in this thread and in one other, I don't think I was out of line in any of my responses to what he directed towards me and others. He brought that upon himself, and his extreme reaction of deleting his account was his decision and his decision only. Perhaps he should have read the disclaimer from the board administrator before posting in here. "Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for...those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule." I get into far more heated discussions with people like Les, TCT, and even Matt on occasion - and none of us have deleted our accounts. If you're going to insult others, you need to be capable of taking the responses in stride.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:54 am

bmw wrote:
Don't fret. Maybe he'll come back as Dick Goesinja.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:06 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:53 am

That judge needs to be outed by the media, needs to be removed from the bench immediately, and needs to be prosecuted for misconduct in office!!!
The $!,000 bail recommendation was made by the office of Milwaukee DA John Chisholm's office. Although the judge could have, and should have, set it higher, in most cases a judge will follow bail recommendations made by the prosecutor.

John Chisholm is just one of many ultra liberal District Attorney's who have been bankrolled by George Soros nationwide. The push for no or low bail has been made SOP in many of the cities that Soros backed DA's have been elected. Personally, I think it's a concerted effort to foment chaos. When chaos is the status quo, people are more likely to submit to totalitarianism.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm

Who know someone could shoehorn a "this is all George Soros' fault!!" into this thread???

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:32 pm

Motown322 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm
Who know someone could shoehorn a "this is all George Soros' fault!!" into this thread???
If the shoe fits, you don't need a shoehorn....

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:32 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:59 pm
If the shoe fits, you don't need a shoehorn....
Because all 330,000,000 of us are at the mercy of George Soros? Nobody can run and win against people he supports? Did you think this through?

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:15 pm

It's been the conspiracy du jour on all the right-wing blogs and websites today. But free, independent thinkers and non-sheep don't listen to others and form their own opinions on things.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm

Because all 330,000,000 of us are at the mercy of George Soros? Nobody can run and win against people he supports? Did you think this through?
No one is at the mercy. But, money is the life blood of politics. Ask yourself why a guy would spend the amount of money he does at the local level electing far left liberal prosecutors? If you come up with an answer different than mine, please share.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:46 pm

Here's the most complete information available about the Waukesha incident. It's from the UK press, and is very complete and very long and very horrific.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... arges.html

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:57 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:21 pm

No one is at the mercy. But, money is the life blood of politics. Ask yourself why a guy would spend the amount of money he does at the local level electing far left liberal prosecutors? If you come up with an answer different than mine, please share.
So Sheldon Adelson and the Koch brothers mean nothing? Soros isn’t the only game in town…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic