Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Revenge? Terrorism? A Waukesha For A Kenosha?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 am

km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:08 am
craig11152 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:56 am
km1125 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:41 am
craig11152 wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:32 am
From the Honeyman link it appears possible it had nothing to do with Rittenhouse. Rather he was fleeing another possible crime.
In any case if you thought the left jumped to erroneous to conclusions about Kyle don't do the same here. Let a few facts filter out.
Yes, but you can't deny that if the races were reversed, that the headlines would be "White man plows into crowd of African Americans"
I won't argue that point.
But at the risk of being labeled a racist if a white guy plowed in to a bunch of black people it's likely he had an agenda of some sort and it was intentional.
If a black guy does it to a bunch of white people it's more likely he was just fleeing another crime than making some sort of "statement" .
So I see you work in the industry! Reporter? Anchor? Editor?

:rollin
No, he probably leaves the house. Has friends. Doesn't let the media dictate every thought and fart he thinks.

Some people on here, you can just tell by their viewpoint on life that they really don't have a life away from the Screen Glare(tm) of their computer or device.

There's a brave new world out there. Give me your contact info. I'll send you a few bucks to sit in the local diner, drink coffee and talk to REAL people.
Like I've mentioned before, I have a side hustle going around witnessing signatures and delivering court and other legal papers in every area of Metro Detroit.
I laugh and talk with folks from Ecorse to Barton Hills. None of you really know what's going on at street level. All kidding aside. You can talk the talk.
You can think because you're a dyke or a black person that you speak for them. No you don't. I see so much "out of touch with reality" postings on here.
Step away from the screen. Go get some fresh air. Strike up a face to face conversation. Turn off your device and read Carnegie's book.

Maybe the closest person who does have a grasp on the real world would be our bus driver.
And he don't seem to post much anymore. Maybe like me, he's starting to realize posting reality on here is like pissing in the wind.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:13 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:41 am
Maybe like me, he's starting to realize posting reality on here is like pissing in the wind.
If you really believe that, why do you feel the need recently to lecture people on here? If this is a complete waste of time as you've suggested several times recently, why do you keep wasting YOUR time trying to convince people here to behave a certain way?

And btw - it is really awkward to sit here and be lectured by some stranger online with a self-proclaimed big cock.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:00 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:13 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Maybe like me, he's starting to realize posting reality on here is like pissing in the wind.
If you really believe that, why do you feel the need recently to lecture people on here? If this is a complete waste of time as you've suggested several times recently, why do you keep wasting YOUR time trying to convince people here to behave a certain way?

And btw - it is really awkward to sit here and be lectured by some stranger online with a self-proclaimed big cock.
He's stating his opinion. Like you and everybody else, he's entitled to do that.

The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:00 am
He's stating his opinion. Like you and everybody else, he's entitled to do that.
I'm responding to this:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:37 am
bmw...Reading other posts you have made, I wonder why you get worked up enough to really care enough to post rebuttals on here. Who cares? ...Why not spend a moment in prayer asking yourself if it's worth your time...After you log off, take a pensive minute and ask yourself "Well, that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back". Did you spend the time the Lord gives you wisely?
That's quite preachy. And if he believed it, he wouldn't be wasting his time on here lecturing others.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:34 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:08 am
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:00 am
I'm responding to this:
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:37 am
bmw...Reading other posts you have made, I wonder why you get worked up enough to really care enough to post rebuttals on here. Who cares? ...Why not spend a moment in prayer asking yourself if it's worth your time...After you log off, take a pensive minute and ask yourself "Well, that's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back". Did you spend the time the Lord gives you wisely?
That's quite preachy. And if he believed it, he wouldn't be wasting his time on here lecturing others.
LOL.....I missed that post. 10-4.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
From the Honeyman link it appears possible it had nothing to do with Rittenhouse. Rather he was fleeing another possible crime.
In any case if you thought the left jumped to erroneous to conclusions about Kyle don't do the same here. Let a few facts filter out.
Yes, but you can't deny that if the races were reversed, that the headlines would be "White man plows into crowd of African Americans"
But at the risk of being labeled a racist if a white guy plowed in to a bunch of black people it's likely he had an agenda of some sort and it was intentional.
If a black guy does it to a bunch of white people it's more likely he was just fleeing another crime than making some sort of "statement" .

No, he probably leaves the house. Has friends. Doesn't let the media dictate every thought and fart he thinks.

Some people on here, you can just tell by their viewpoint on life that they really don't have a life away from the Screen Glare(tm) of their computer or device.

There's a brave new world out there. Give me your contact info. I'll send you a few bucks to sit in the local diner, drink coffee and talk to REAL people.
Like I've mentioned before, I have a side hustle going around witnessing signatures and delivering court and other legal papers in every area of Metro Detroit.
I laugh and talk with folks from Ecorse to Barton Hills. None of you really know what's going on at street level. All kidding aside. You can talk the talk.
You can think because you're a dyke or a black person that you speak for them. No you don't. I see so much "out of touch with reality" postings on here.
Step away from the screen. Go get some fresh air. Strike up a face to face conversation. Turn off your device and read Carnegie's book.

Maybe the closest person who does have a grasp on the real world would be our bus driver.
And he don't seem to post much anymore. Maybe like me, he's starting to realize posting reality on here is like pissing in the wind.
It was a joke, hence the rolling laughing emoji at the bottom.

I don't really care what he might believe, as it may be developed upon years of his own observation and experience. He may be right and he may be wrong, but completely allowed to have his position. My post was more a poke at the media, who should not be doing that when there's no evidence in the case to support it, but even more importantly, they shouldn't be going out of their way to sway opinion opposite of reality just because they have the podium to do so.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:57 pm

The "POI" is a Piece Of...Something.

One of his rap songs was named "GON KILL U"

Read some of these lyrics of his songs from The Sun, which has a few less restrictions than the "MSM".

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4117021/da ... as-parade/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:05 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:57 pm
The "POI" is a Piece Of...Something.

One of his rap songs was named "GON KILL U"

Read some of these lyrics of his songs from The Sun, which has a few less restrictions than the "MSM".

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4117021/da ... as-parade/
If they are as you describe them, why would we want to read them?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:13 pm

If they are as you describe them, why would we want to read them?
As an attorney might say, "it goes to state of mind".

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:14 pm

I'm waiting to see if the same people who blamed the judge, jury and a broken justice system for the Rittenhouse verdict also blame the judge, prosecutor and a broken justice system for these five deaths and numerous injuries?

I won't hold my breath.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:41 pm

Best Video about the Waukesha "Incident".

99.5+% Like over Dislike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuPmk0DfJaA

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Then you have far left liberals that come out and show their asses when a tragedy like this takes place.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/bre ... story.html

Mary Lemanski followed up the statement, replying to a comment deriding her opinion and saying, “I’m sad. I’m sad anytime anyone dies. I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin.”

“It was probably just self-defense #Wisconsin #KyleRittenhouse,” Lemanski tweeted about the tragedy that left five dead and 40 injured.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:20 pm

All those who were killed so far were over 50. He apparently hated older people, which reminds me of some reprobates I have read on message boards.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... agedy.html

Belonged to a Black Supremacist Group called "The Five Percent Nation", that hated Christians, Jews, and White people in general.

https://loomered.com/2021/11/22/exclusi ... lar-jihad/

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:17 pm

Deleted User 14896 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:
km1125 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:

It appears "Mr. Oxlong" has retired from mibuzzboard.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:21 am

Apparently he took my response to him a bit too seriously.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic