Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

When can we start calling this a pandemic of the vaccinated?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: When can we start calling this a pandemic of the vaccinated?

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:41 pm

Dream on. Mostly unvaccinated are hospitalized and dying. All over world.

Folks gullible enough (Q crazies, Big Lie believers, Trump Cult members, etc.) to have attached vax to politics are always trying to slam the Covid vaccines and those who are vaccinated or getting vaccinated. They Desperately hype the break through cases.

No matter. Won’t change the reality. This is a US epidemic of the unvaccinated.

If another variant comes along which current vaccines can’t touch then our current reality will change. For now, however, the anti-vax crowd are keeping Delta fatally active.

Anti-Vax Trump Turds are the latest example of Natural Selection - culling the human race so only the strong and smart survive - to reproduce.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:07 pm

Shouldn't you be busy researching the mental health of Joe biden? After all you are the self proclaimed board expert on such matters.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:00 pm

BMW

You're losing it. Cite us some NYC data and stfu about your wacko garbage.

Show us how many breakthrough infections are from people with boosters...

No? You can't because you are a fraud trying to sell your manipulated "truthiness"

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:00 pm
BMW

No? You can't because you are a fraud trying to sell your manipulated "truthiness"
Stuff it, hypocrite. YOU are the one who linked to the exact data I'm using. I made a chart out of it back in July, and you said it proved your point. Now that the data doesn't line up with your beliefs, now it is "wacko garbage."
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:43 pm
bmw wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:02 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 pm
If you like data, take a look at vaccination rates vs Hot spots in this data. It leaves little doubt that vaccinated areas have less virus. Why are you wasting your time trying "find" the real truth?

It's simple, the vaccine works and if you don't get it you will like get covid.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... cases.html
Yes, I like data. So I went ahead and charted the data. Visually, while there are some notable anomalies, there certainly appears to be a correlation.

It will be interesting to see if this data holds in the coming months, particularly in the northeast. This will answer whether there is actual causation in the data, or if it is just that - correlation (because there are other correlations too, like region of the country).
Your graph pretty much proved my point. The uneducated unvaccinated idiots have the highest covid rates
You're the biggest hypocrite on this board. You used THAT EXACT DATA source in July to prove your point. I have changed nothing other than updated the data for November. And you don't like what the data shows. That is crystal clear.

OH, and now fully vaccinated people aren't good enough for you? Only people with boosters count?

You leftists are the strangest cult to ever walk this Earth.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:21 pm

TC Talks wrote:
BMW

He can’t lose it if he never had it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:34 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:07 pm
TC Talks wrote:
BMW

Stuff it, hypocrite. YOU are the one who linked to the exact data I'm using. I made a chart out of it back in July, and you said it proved your point. Now that the data doesn't line up with your beliefs, now it is "wacko garbage."
TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
If you like data, take a look at vaccination rates vs Hot spots in this data. It leaves little doubt that vaccinated areas have less virus. Why are you wasting your time trying "find" the real truth?

Yes, I like data. So I went ahead and charted the data. Visually, while there are some notable anomalies, there certainly appears to be a correlation.

It will be interesting to see if this data holds in the coming months, particularly in the northeast. This will answer whether there is actual causation in the data, or if it is just that - correlation (because there are other correlations too, like region of the country).
Your graph pretty much proved my point. The uneducated unvaccinated idiots have the highest covid rates
You're the biggest hypocrite on this board. You used THAT EXACT DATA source in July to prove your point. I have changed nothing other than updated the data for November. And you don't like what the data shows. That is crystal clear.

OH, and now fully vaccinated people aren't good enough for you? Only people with boosters count?

You backwoods idiot. It's well documented science that the booster after 6 months is going to keep breakthrough from happening.

Have you even make an effort to try to learn how the vaccine is working?

I really would love to see you in the real world because you have absolutely separated from reality in your backwoods moss tooth paradise. What's the prepper to adjusted normal human being ratio in your county. You need to show us photos of your bunker.

We aren't in July we're in November and data keeps moving forward doesn't it? Using outdated data to try to support your premises pretty damn ignorant but I guess we know who we're dealing with these days don't we?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:26 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:34 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:07 pm
TC Talks wrote:
BMW

TC Talks wrote:
bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

You backwoods idiot. It's well documented science that the booster after 6 months is going to keep breakthrough from happening.

Have you even make an effort to try to learn how the vaccine is working?

I really would love to see you in the real world because you have absolutely separated from reality in your backwoods moss tooth paradise. What's the prepper to adjusted normal human being ratio in your county. You need to show us photos of your bunker.

We aren't in July we're in November and data keeps moving forward doesn't it? Using outdated data to try to support your premises pretty damn ignorant but I guess we know who we're dealing with these days don't we?
In all fairness, he updated the data. I don't believe it says what he thinks it does, but it up to date.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

zzand

Post by zzand » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 am

Interesting reading this weekend that Michigan is the national hot spot for new infections and Europe is again having very high numbers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:39 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:26 am
In all fairness, he updated the data. I don't believe it says what he thinks it does, but it up to date.
My point in referencing that July 31 post went right over TCT's head anyways. I wasn't using old data to prove a point; rather, I was pointing out that TCT was singing a very different tune when data compiled in the exact same way from the exact same source fit what he believed to be true. I did nothing more than re-compile current data in the same exact way, and NOW he refers to it as "garbage" because it no longer fits what he believes to be true. THAT was my point.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:07 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 am
Interesting reading this weekend that Michigan is the national hot spot for new infections and Europe is again having very high numbers.
Perhaps even more interesting is where case rates have plunged. Africa. Daily cases rates there are at their lowest point since the very early days of the pandemic. Granted, that's not exactly a first-world continent so I assume that a lot more cases get missed there than do elsewhere, but just as a relative trend within that continent, cases are down 95% and deaths down 90% compared to when their Delta peak hit in June. This data per the WHO. https://www.who.int/docs/default-source ... nload=true

And their full vaccination rate? 6 percent (only 9.7% even when counting partial vaccinations). https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... acker.html

The only other region doing nearly as well as Africa is Southeast Asia. A little more data compilation needs to be done to figure out the cumulative vaccination rate there since the NYT data doesn't classify that as its own region like the WHO does, but it works out to about 46% full vaccination rate.

Europe, on the other hand, just had their cases hit an all-time high despite having a near-60% full vaccination rate (62% at least partial).

Not sure how many more correlations people need to see, not only here in the US, but worldwide, before they're convinced that these correlations are more than just coincidence. What we're seeing time and time again is unvaccinated areas getting hit harder this past summer but just a delayed reaction in the more vaccinated regions.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm

83 people died in Michigan this week BMW, how many should you take credit for?

― Noam Chomsky

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:30 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm
Shouldn't you be jumping for joy? At least at all the unvaccinated ones who died? I mean, you did after all wish pain and suffering on those who aren't vaccinated. Maybe you should be the one taking credit (and a joyous victory lap).

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:02 pm
Wonder how many actually got any early treatment, vs being told to "go home until you can't breathe"?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:36 am

zzand wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:59 am
Michigan is still 40% or so unvaccinated... thats around 4 million folks who can get it bad. Thats gonna keep case numbers high by itself.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 23, 2021 3:17 am

Welcome back!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic