Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is Kamala going to be pushed out as VP?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Is Kamala going to be pushed out as VP?

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:40 pm

Where there's smoke, there's fire, and there has been a LOT of smoke with the VP lately. As Biden continues to fade in popularity and cognitive ability, the chances of him making it another 38 months seem less likely. The position if VP is quite impactful. Biden didn't need a token minority female - he would have won regardless - why he chose the embarrassment that is Kamala Harris is beyond comprehension.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Re: Is Kamala going to be pushed out as VP?

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:09 pm

He chose Kamala because he had already committed to the VP being a non-white female. That severely limited his choices.

And as much as it pains me to say this, Kamala isn't going anywhere (at least not until 2024).

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:55 pm

My personal opinion, she was handpicked by Barack. She's terrible and the Democrat Party will have a real problem on their hands if they want to win 2024 with their current lineup or the cackler at the helm. How's it going at the border, Border Czar Harris?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:03 am

I've said this before on here on Buzzboard. I think Biden has no intention on being a full term president. I believe before he was elected, the plan was to hand it over to Harris in two years. As I mentioned already, if they wait 2 years, she could be President for 10 years.

And I ponder if this is why she is trying to be "low profile". If she tries to make it look like she didn't have much of a hand with enacting current White House policies that are becoming increasingly unpopular, that perception may aid her in 2024.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:53 am

She also doesn't use her real name. She is married to Mr. Emhaus, so she is actually Mrs. Kamala Emhaus, and is legally required to sign papers by that name.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:24 am

If Biden runs again, he almost assuredly will make no change to his ticket. I agree with bmw.

A change in running mate presents bad optics and would make him appear desperate.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic