Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSNBC banned from remainder of Rittenhouse proceedings for stalking the jury bus

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

MSNBC banned from remainder of Rittenhouse proceedings for stalking the jury bus

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Another deranged lefty. Reporter working for MSNBC, running red lights to follow jury bus. Gets busted by coops. Now all of MSNBC is banned from the court room.

Lester the Nightfly would be proud of this reporter.

km1125

Re: MSNBC banned from remainder of Rittenhouse proceedings for stalking the jury bus

Post by km1125 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:54 pm

They're already distancing them from him by calling him a "freelancer", although it sounds like he was getting instructions directly from the NYC office. NBC/MSNBC (and even COMCAST, as the parent company) should come clean immediately and do some "cleaning" in their news dept.

bmw

Re: MSNBC banned from remainder of Rittenhouse proceedings for stalking the jury bus

Post by bmw » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:20 pm

That's definitely what it sounds like.

The judge NAMED NAMES!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:37 pm

The Leftist Media has ARMED GUARDS to keep people away from their houses and from confronting them. As far as people in flyover country who struggle, THE MEDIA COULD CARE LESS. That's why they don't believe in self defense.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:39 pm

Good riddance. The more these people make fools of themselves, the better off the rest of us will be. :smokin

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

aaugusti

Post by aaugusti » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:45 pm

The body cam footage from the stop has been released. I won't comment on it, but it speaks for itself.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pol ... e-reported

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm

aaugusti wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:45 pm
The body cam footage from the stop has been released. I won't comment on it, but it speaks for itself.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pol ... e-reported
What I saw in that video, in my opinion, is enough to warrant further investigation into MSNBC, and specifically, to the person driving that vehicle and his producer. That tape backs up the earlier story as being completely true.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic