Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Trump ball-washing needs to stop

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

The Trump ball-washing needs to stop

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:11 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... /49383607/

I don't understand why some on the right are insistent on worshipping the ground the guy that lost to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris walks on. People are stupid.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Colonel Flagg

Re: The Trump ball-washing needs to stop

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:21 pm

Yeah, I don't get it either.

After all, the Bush clan, Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mittens Romney were such dynamic flamethrowers, all with new ideas and ambitions other than the status quo. :rolleyes

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:19 pm

I guess some of us would rather wash balls than change diapers.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:19 pm
I guess some of us would rather wash balls than change diapers.
Trump requires both.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Trump in 24.

America adores Trump.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic