Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Now no correlation between a state's vaccination rate and its daily Covid case rate

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Now no correlation between a state's vaccination rate and its daily Covid case rate

Post by bmw » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm

I did. From a link you posted in here months ago. If you don't believe the data, go to the NYT hotspot data sheets and compile it for yourself. All I did was enter it all into a spreadsheet, sort by vaccination rate, and then use the line-of-best-fit option to draw a trend line over both sets of variables. I grabbed the data on July 31, Nov 14, and today.

Shame nobody else has bothered to do this.

Rate This

Re: Now no correlation between a state's vaccination rate and its daily Covid case rate

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:57 pm

Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:18 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm
I did. From a link you posted in here months ago. If you don't believe the data, go to the NYT hotspot data sheets and compile it for yourself. All I did was enter it all into a spreadsheet, sort by vaccination rate, and then use the line-of-best-fit option to draw a trend line over both sets of variables. I grabbed the data on July 31, Nov 14, and today.

The people who want to force ineffective medical procedures on others keep changing their narrative when their previous statements are proven 100% false, which is only all of the time.

They said fewer people would get Covid with higher vaccination percentages. They lied.

They said people who are vaccinated are “protected.” Hello, breakthroughs!

If you are vaccinated, you can still get Covid, you can still spread Covid, you can die from Covid, and as an added bonus, you can get blood clots and die from the vaccine.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19 ... blood-clot

Now they’re saying, “Well, everyone needs to be vaccinated.” And they ignore the cruise ship Covid outbreak, where everyone was vaccinated.

Join me next time for another episode of “When liberals talk.”
Aren’t you rooting for a dead guy or something?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:08 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:57 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:18 pm
bmw wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm

The people who want to force ineffective medical procedures on others keep changing their narrative when their previous statements are proven 100% false, which is only all of the time.

They said fewer people would get Covid with higher vaccination percentages. They lied.

They said people who are vaccinated are “protected.” Hello, breakthroughs!

If you are vaccinated, you can still get Covid, you can still spread Covid, you can die from Covid, and as an added bonus, you can get blood clots and die from the vaccine.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19 ... blood-clot

Now they’re saying, “Well, everyone needs to be vaccinated.” And they ignore the cruise ship Covid outbreak, where everyone was vaccinated.

Join me next time for another episode of “When liberals talk.”
Aren’t you rooting for a dead guy or something?
Reminds me of when my Grandpa had dementia. He thought it was the 80s instead of 2012; I guess she does too. It figures.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic