Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I Thought It Was "Around 100."

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

I Thought It Was "Around 100."

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Phil Mattingly
@Phil_Mattingly
State Dept. informed congressional staff Thursday that it is in touch with 363 American citizens in Afghanistan, 176 of whom want to leave, per
@jmhansler
https://twitter.com/Phil_Mattingly/stat ... an-n424172

In August, it was "Only Around 100." Incompetency or liars? Take your pick. What a disaster this administration is. I'd be more than happy to trade this for a few ignorant tweets a day.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

HD74

Re: I Thought It Was "Around 100."

Post by HD74 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:39 pm

Well at least you're starting to admit the tweets were out of control, maybe we'll get you out of that rabbit hole someday.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:00 pm

its almost as though we should have never been there to begin with!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:15 pm

HD74 wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:39 pm
Well at least you're starting to admit the tweets were out of control, maybe we'll get you out of that rabbit hole someday.
You may be late to the game. I'm on record, in numerous posts, about my disdain for the Trump persona as President. However, I loved 90 percent of the policy that came out of that administration. I'll take that any day over the disaster we have now.

Tell me ONE good thing that Biden has done since becoming President? Honestly, if someone purposefully set out to fuck up this country, they couldn't do a better job than Biden has done so far.

This is the same person that claims he "hasn't had a lot of time to visit the Mexican border." While taking at least 20 trips to Delaware in the past six months.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:07 am

Umm, reverse some (not 1) of Trumps lame brain ecological decisions.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:47 pm

Pentagon confirms nearly 450 Americans trapped in Afghanistan

Seems like a lot. A lot more than Biden told us.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic