Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Environmental criminals trespass on Enbridge property

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Environmental criminals trespass on Enbridge property

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:24 pm

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 105502001/

Not a good look for the Tuscola County 911 dispatch. This is a criminal action with international implications. I hope the AG goes after these criminals, like she went after small business owners trying to survive.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Re: Environmental criminals trespass on Enbridge property

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:11 am

He's just carrying out Whitmer's wishes and defying Trudeau who is trying to block the shutdown of the pipeline.

I'm on Michigan's side on this one. If Canada wants control over our pipelines, then we'd better run them through our own territory and accept the environmental risks that go with it. Don't expect our neighbours to handle it for us.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:26 am

The same people that want to shut down the pipeline are the ones who complain about us not having enough energy resources.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:04 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:11 am
He's just carrying out Whitmer's wishes and defying Trudeau who is trying to block the shutdown of the pipeline.

I'm on Michigan's side on this one. If Canada wants control over our pipelines, then we'd better run them through our own territory and accept the environmental risks that go with it. Don't expect our neighbours to handle it for us.
Michigan signed an agreement with Enbridge to build a line 5 tunnel that Gretchen Whitmer and Dana Nessel have illegally blocked. They have no standing in the matter.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:26 am

The tunnel is good idea, Whitmer and Nessel are hacks.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic