Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dennis Prager: Anti-vaxxer hero

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Dennis Prager: Anti-vaxxer hero

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:45 am

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dennis-p ... b3cbd6829b

This guy is an idiot, but if he's going for true natural immunity, why is he taking ANY treatment?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 9015

Re: Dennis Prager: Anti-vaxxer hero

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:24 am

Someone needs to sit these idiots down and explain to them what natural immunity really is.

Either way, Prager is a special kind of stupid. No one should seek a virus out, especially this one.

I am just going to leave this right here and know that no one will read it.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 2.full.pdf

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:26 am

I guess if does well, he has made his point, if he doesn't then the other side has made their point.

To be continued...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:01 pm

Strange, isn't it, how the same people who tout natural immunity like to hedge their bets by taking horse meds.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:13 am

Being a multi millionaire, I'm sure he has top notch doctors and easy access to health care.

Is he naive enough to believe a low-income individual who pursued the same strategy would have the same level of access to therapeutics as him?

Still cracks me up that the "COVID vaccine is bad" crowd has no qualms over taking certain experimental therapeutic treatments - and mixing them to boot - simply because the meds have been in circulation for a longer amount of time. (I recognize that Regeneron is a legitimate treatment, FDA approved, that works well in some cases but not in all cases.)

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:39 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:26 am
I guess if does well, he has made his point, if he doesn't then the other side has made their point.

To be continued...
I would say point made.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisp ... y-n2598786

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:17 am

He didn't make a point at all. It was tremendously stupid to try and get sick, and there is no proof his dumbass theory is correct.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

kager

Post by kager » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:21 am

I'll be the "dumbass" here, as I would truly like to know:

Is there _any_ evidence that those who have attained 'natural immunity', and subsequently get one of the vaccines, actually increase their risk of COVID infection, hospitalization, and/or death by doing so?

OTW, do the vaccines diminish natural immunity's effectiveness?

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 am

We don't know for certain, but I suspect hybrid in either combination is ideal. Having said that, trying to catch it intentionally is idiotic.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:49 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 am
We don't know for certain, but I suspect hybrid in either combination is ideal. Having said that, trying to catch it intentionally is idiotic.
I would like to have comment on Medical/Industrial Complex thread. It seems the vaccines are only good for a certain number of months.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:19 pm

And I will say again, 37% of infected people do not build antibodies. Yet, some of those same people do build immunity from the vaccine. This is asinine and stupid.

Prager is lucky his listeners are not mourning in America over his death right now.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:28 am

The monoclonal antibodies do seem to work, if you get them early on.

What about t-cell protection?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:36 am

I sense a degree of Anti Semitism in the way Prager has been singled out here. This religious group usually exempts itself from criticism by NOT being Observant in recent times. Generally, they belong to the Reform denomination. Prager was raised Orthodox, and is still at least somewhat observant. Other than their official vastly differing beliefs about whether Christ was a minor prophet or The Messiah, the Reform sect isn't much different than Presbyterians, in their politics, views on LGBTQ issues, and abortion.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic