Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Horrifying Video-Forget Supply Chain-Worry About Food Chain!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Horrifying Video-Forget Supply Chain-Worry About Food Chain!

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:35 am

This video happened in Providence, RI. So many people are eating fast food from drive throughs, afraid to go to into grocery stores because of the virus. I've always worried about angry envious fast food workers doing these kinds of things to you, the "rich", and spitting and shooting their "special sauce" on to your sandwich. They do these things! Now it's increasing. Now InstaCart is going on strike. If the Trump warp speed vaccines work at all, it's only good for a few months, and you may be hospitalized days from side effects even if you don't die from them. You still need N-95 masks. Ask for all sauces on the side. Look inside at your sandwiches. Smell them to see if they smell funny. Microwave them or heat them up on a stove before eating. Spit it out immediately if it tastes weird. A disgusting world? Yes. Many of you here are far too tolerant of these kinds of things. Others here think you deserve it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -back.html

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Lester The Nightfly

Re: Horrifying Video-Forget Supply Chain-Worry About Food Chain!

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:00 am

I take the same precautions when reading your posts since they are usually full of vile and disgusting content. Makes me thankful it's on the internet so I don't have to smell or taste any of it either...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:35 am

Telling the truth is vile and disgusting to Lester here. His hatred of others who oppose him is vile and disgusting.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:03 am

Shocking but an isolated incident.
I rarely ever go to fast food locations anymore but if I did an isolated incident like that wouldn't stop me.
I would hope he is prosecuted for whatever assorted laws he broke.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:33 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:35 am
Telling the truth is vile and disgusting to Lester here. His hatred of others who oppose him is vile and disgusting.
Posts like these expose how desperate for attention you've become now that your lame bait is relatively ignored by the masses.

Just thought I would let you know.

sgt schultz

Post by sgt schultz » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:10 am

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:00 am
I take the same precautions when reading your posts since they are usually full of vile and disgusting content. Makes me thankful it's on the internet so I don't have to smell or taste any of it either...
Again you take the low road, lester...the night maggot. Such a shame you feel the need to attack (constantly) those with whom you disagree.

an open mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic