Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Robertson: Putin "Compelled by God" Attacked Ukraine to fulfill Armageddon prophecy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

Matt

Re: Robertson: Putin "Compelled by God" Attacked Ukraine to fulfill Armageddon prophecy

Post by Matt » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:31 am

Pat Robertson is still alive?

Apparently, he's also still fucking stupid.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Motown322

Re: Robertson: Putin "Compelled by God" Attacked Ukraine to fulfill Armageddon prophecy

Post by Motown322 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:09 am

Not nearly as stupid as the delusional rubes that buy into his nonsense or, better yet, send that moron money.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:40 am

Where's Audiophile when we really need him?
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:12 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:40 am
Where's Audiophile when we really need him?
Prom season is coming up so he is probably out buying a Mustang

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:27 am

That's an expensive chastity belt.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:19 pm

Robertson's been watching too many Kirk Cameron movies, when people disappear during "the rapture." What was that movies series called???? Oh yeah, "Pat Robertson, Left Behind."

These wacko's predict the end of the world shit when anyone farts from eating Taco Bell! Remember Family Radio did? Will they ever stop believing in fairytales and then justifying their beliefs by anything happening?

Homer Simpson belched..... That means Snow White is calling all the earth people pray to the 7 dwarves to be saved. Only the names are changed to protect the gullible.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:39 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:19 pm
Robertson's been watching too many Kirk Cameron movies, when people disappear during "the rapture." What was that movies series called???? Oh yeah, "Pat Robertson, Left Behind."

These wacko's predict the end of the world shit when anyone farts from eating Taco Bell! Remember Family Radio did? Will they ever stop believing in fairytales and then justifying their beliefs by anything happening?

Homer Simpson belched..... That means Snow White is calling all the earth people pray to the 7 dwarves to be saved. Only the names are changed to protect the gullible.
Yeah but their brainwashing media is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_KHvmhwug

I love this. "The Fibbler". He's on a roof. He has a crooked nose. Could this be more anti-Semitic?

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:12 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:39 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:19 pm

Yeah but their brainwashing media is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA_KHvmhwug

I love this. "The Fibbler". He's on a roof. He has a crooked nose. Could this be more anti-Semitic?
Fibbler has a point- All the thinking was already done for the "good guy." Without that "manual," showing that cookie cutter thinking, that good guy is nothing, as he cannot do his own critical thinking. The cost for that thinking already done is he is under someone else's control. I don't follow Hebrew law, like "I'm supposed to," as my life, mind and my body are mine, not some cartoon character's in a children's book. For example, I cannot have a tatto. However, that is my choice, not the "Cat in the Hat's," or whomever is telling me about human made laws of religion.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 pm

These wackos predict the end of the world shit when anyone farts from eating Taco Bell!
That's a good line; nicely done. 👍
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:26 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:21 pm
These wackos predict the end of the world shit when anyone farts from eating Taco Bell!
That's a good line; nicely done. 👍
Thank you for running a website which allows for such literature MW...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic