Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trannies seething over new Chappelle special; threaten walkout at Netflix

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Trannies seething over new Chappelle special; threaten walkout at Netflix

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:50 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/netfl ... e-special/

He really dilated them in his last comedy special! Almost pulled them in half! These disgusting freaks need to be taken down a peg if you know what I mean.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Re: Trannies seething over new Chappelle special; threaten walkout at Netflix

Post by Matt » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:57 am

You know a lot about transsexual and pedophile terms...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:59 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:57 am
My group and I track them and the way they are trying to influence and change media and the world to make their disgusting ways of life more accepted by the general public. I will not ask for forgiveness for keeping these people in check.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:03 am

G G wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:59 am
Matt wrote:
My group and I track them and the way they are trying to influence and change media and the world to make their disgusting ways of life more accepted by the general public. I will not ask for forgiveness for keeping these people in check.
I hope you burn in hell.

The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:43 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:03 am
G G wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:59 am
Matt wrote:
I hope you burn in hell.
I will not cede another centimeter of culture to these people and their disgusting, degenerate lifestyles.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 am

I'm with GG on this one. You are born as either a man or a woman. Deal with it.

And btw - gender dysphoria is classified as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association. It should be treated as such rather than being glorified.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:50 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:45 am

And btw - gender dysphoria is classified as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association. It should be treated as such rather than being glorified.
This is correct! The DSM also classifies many of these people as having a paraphilia known as autogynephilia. Look into the research by McHugh and Blanchard.

Trannies are a menace to society.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:08 am

bmw wrote:

So we should rigidly support the opinions of the APA, but ignore those of the CDC. Gotcha. Hypocrite much?

To me, it's not a matter of "glorifying" transsexuals. It is simply, "Live and let live". I am sure there is no area in your life where you are remotely affected what these individuals do with theirs. But you have to express your prejudice and hate in the way they try and exist.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:11 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:08 am
bmw wrote:

So we should rigidly support the opinions of the APA, but ignore those of the CDC. Gotcha. Hypocrite much?

To me, it's not a matter of "glorifying" transsexuals. It is simply, "Live and let live". I am sure there is no area in your life where you are remotely affected what these individuals do with theirs. But you have to express your prejudice and hate in the way they try and exist.
They try and exist by victimizing children and screwing with their brains. Ever see Desmond Napoles? That poor kid. His mom has had him on display in drag shows dressed as a whore since he was 5 years old! The trannies love it! None of them point out the bad boundaries. They just enjoy the eye candy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:53 am

G G wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:11 am
Honeyman wrote:
bmw wrote:

They try and exist by victimizing children and screwing with their brains.....
No priest has ever molested a child? Where are your dozens of posts villifying the Catholic church?

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:58 am

Apples and oranges.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:18 pm

Let me clarify why.

Do you see Desmond's parents being excoriated in the press? How about these priests? It is socially acceptable for the parents to create a victim out of their child, but not for a Priest to do the same. Neither should!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:40 pm

I'm not saying transsexuals are wrong here. But lets say every transsexual quits watching Netflix.
How much would viewership drop?
Let's say Netfilx increases the number of shows that make fun of transsexuals.
How much would viewership increase because straight people (right or wrong) think it's funny?

Be honest.
Won't the net result of trans huffing and puffing about this be free publicity and increased viewership for Chappelle's show?
If the trans hadn't of made a big deal out of it, how many Netflix viewers would scroll past his show without looking at it?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Good points, Mike.

Thing is, if anybody watched the special, Chappelle made a lot of salient points and talked eloquently about his good friend who killed herself. Her family has come out in support of Chappelle also.

It's a multi-layered issue and I don't profess to be wise enough to figure out all the complexities and emotions involved. But at least I am not a complete dope to say all trannies are a menace to society or so unfeeling to comment "deal with it".

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:

To me, it's not a matter of "glorifying" transsexuals. It is simply, "Live and let live".
If it was indeed "live and let live" I would be fully on board. But that community want's more than that and go about getting it in an in your face, accept us as normal or else manner.

Sorry, but things like claiming a man can breast feed and if you question it getting called a bigot is over the top.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic