Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fauci was a POS during aids emergence too

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Fauci was a POS during aids emergence too

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:29 pm

From today's WSJ:
As a volunteer physician in Haiti during the early 1980s, I witnessed another of Anthony Fauci’s unsubstantiated epidemiological proclamations besides promulgating the high risk of a heterosexual AIDS epidemic in America (“Unlearned AIDS Lessons for Covid” by John Tierney, op-ed, Oct. 4). In his senior government role, he unfairly stigmatized Haitians as a disease vector for AIDS. This decimated Haiti’s tourist industry, which has not recovered to this day. Haitians in the U.S. were subject to brutal discrimination, especially when trying to find work or rent apartments.

To me and my Haitian physician colleagues, the source of AIDS in Haiti was obvious—American sex tourists. In fact, virtually every dying AIDS patient I cared for was a prostitute who had catered to Americans. As a physician, Dr. Fauci certainly knew that Haitians had no genetic predilection to AIDS.

Joseph Bentivegna, M.D.

Fairfield, Conn.
I think it is long past time to cancel Fauci.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Fauci was a POS during aids emergence too

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:37 pm

Heresay. Dr Fauci is one of the people who identified that it was spread through sex. I don't believe the claims of racism.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:27 am

Fauci statements caused heterosexual AIDS hysteria in the 1980s. The truth of the matter is that only anal sex is implicated in the vast majority of AIDS cases. This can be homosexual or heterosexual, but the vast majority of heterosexual transmission cases were due to men who were bisexual, and almost always had receptive anal sex with men. Men or women can make themselves extremely unlikely to contract AIDS if they don't have receptive anal sex. Those are the facts, backed up by much research over the years.

Another source:

https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-was- ... demic-too/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:37 pm
Heresay. Dr Fauci is one of the people who identified that it was spread through sex. I don't believe the claims of racism.
He's racist and homophobic. Deal with it - your idol is shit.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 am
Speaking of shit idols in terms of the AIDS response in this country, that award goes to none other than St. Ronnie Reagan. I worked in the healthcare industry at the time and ran in the circles with folks that were desperately trying to get a handle on the situation and the number one impediment was Reagan holding up research funding. He didn't give two shits about the nearly 90,000 folks affected and who died until he and his wife's buddy Rock Hudson became infected. It's one thing to let the flamboyants on Castro drop like flies but a whole different story when one of Nancy's pals who appeared to a straight suddenly wasn't and was dying from the disease. That alone earned Ronnie a well deserved trip to hell. Fuck him.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:48 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 am
Speaking of shit idols in terms of the AIDS response in this country, that award goes to none other than St. Ronnie Reagan. I worked in the healthcare industry at the time and ran in the circles with folks that were desperately trying to get a handle on the situation and the number one impediment was Reagan holding up research funding. He didn't give two shits about the nearly 90,000 folks affected and who died until he and his wife's buddy Rock Hudson became infected. It's one thing to let the flamboyants on Castro drop like flies but a whole different story when one of Nancy's pals who appeared to a straight suddenly wasn't and was dying from the disease. That alone earned Ronnie a well deserved trip to hell. Fuck him.
Correct. And if people like Fauci were not continually pushing for funding, we wouldn’t have had the anti virals that we have today. He was one of the first people who identified that it was sexually transmitted.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic