Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump: Biden is losin' it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
matt1

Trump: Biden is losin' it

Post by matt1 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:06 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Trump: Biden is losin' it

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:41 pm

Wow, finally a news source other than TMZ, I am impressed.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:03 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:41 pm
Wow, finally a news source other than TMZ, I am impressed.

Newsmax you gotta be impressed. No more objective and reliable source than that.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:27 am

Just as reliable and objective as OAN...

Speaking of Newsmax: https://www.newsweek.com/newsmax-anchor ... ss-1629935

take this job and shove it

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:42 am

thatonedude wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:27 am

You may be right. I've never heard of this OAN outfit.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:04 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:42 am
thatonedude wrote:
Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:27 am

You may be right. I've never heard of this OAN outfit.
Be grateful TT. It's alt-right lunacy, just like Newsmax.

Luckily for you, I don't think they have this garbage up there.

take this job and shove it

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:07 am

Tbh Biden probably is experiencing some form of dementia. But trump didn't seem especially lucid to me, either.
Last edited by Deleted User 9015 on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisWL1980

Post by ChrisWL1980 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 am

Biden may have dementia, but Trump is deranged.
I'd take the demented one over the (allegedly) lucid but psychotic one any day.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am

ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 am
Can you name one thing good that Biden policy has accomplished since assuming the presidency. Can you name one thing that has improved since his election?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:30 am
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:30 am
Can you name one thing good that Biden policy has accomplished since assuming the presidency. Can you name one thing that has improved since his election?
::::: crickets:::::

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

ChrisWL1980

Post by ChrisWL1980 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm

If you're looking for a diehard Biden fanboy, I ain't it. I never said he was perfect, or even competent. He wasn't my first choice for president. I didn't vote for him as much I voted against 45.
But I can name plenty he hasn't done, such as mock disabled reporters, insinuate that white supremacists are good people, badmouth veterans and especially prisoners of war as "losers", incite a terrorist rebellion in which one of his own demented followers lost her life...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:08 pm

ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm
If you're looking for a diehard Biden fanboy, I ain't it. I never said he was perfect, or even competent. He wasn't my first choice for president. I didn't vote for him as much I voted against 45.
But I can name plenty he hasn't done, such as mock disabled reporters, insinuate that white supremacists are good people, badmouth veterans and especially prisoners of war as "losers", incite a terrorist rebellion in which one of his own demented followers lost her life...
I'll take results while holding my nose over no or bad results while shaking my head in disgust any day.

I notice you couldn't name anything good or a positive accomplishment.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm

ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Interesting that you'd talk about veterans and POWs when the cocksucker in office now left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Of course, he blamed Trump - he said he couldn't overturn the withdrawal plan, when the guy has overturned most of what Trump did. Maybe someone should tell Biden that Trump LOVED tax hikes and renewable energy.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Interesting that you'd talk about veterans and POWs when the cocksucker in office now left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Of course, he blamed Trump - he said he couldn't overturn the withdrawal plan, when the guy has overturned most of what Trump did. Maybe someone should tell Biden that Trump LOVED tax hikes and renewable energy.
And what the current Cocksucker In Chief failed to mention was that the "Trump Withdrawal Plan" had conditions attached. None of which were met. So....

"Let's Go Brandon"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
And what the current Cocksucker In Chief failed to mention was that the "Trump Withdrawal Plan" had conditions attached. None of which were met. So....

"Let's Go Brandon"
It’s also been widely mocked from every quarter except his as a plan that rolled over and gave the Taliban the entire store and a years worth of seed money…

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic