Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump: Biden is losin' it

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Trump: Biden is losin' it

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm
If you're looking for a diehard Biden fanboy, I ain't it. I never said he was perfect, or even competent. He wasn't my first choice for president. I didn't vote for him as much I voted against 45.
But I can name plenty he hasn't done, such as mock disabled reporters, insinuate that white supremacists are good people, badmouth veterans and especially prisoners of war as "losers", incite a terrorist rebellion in which one of his own demented followers lost her life...
Interesting that you'd talk about veterans and POWs when the cocksucker in office now left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Of course, he blamed Trump - he said he couldn't overturn the withdrawal plan, when the guy has overturned most of what Trump did. Maybe someone should tell Biden that Trump LOVED tax hikes and renewable energy.
And what the current Cocksucker In Chief failed to mention was that the "Trump Withdrawal Plan" had conditions attached. None of which were met. So....

"Let's Go Brandon"
It’s also been widely mocked from every quarter except his as a plan that rolled over and gave the Taliban the entire store and a years worth of seed money…
Let's Go Brandon
Last edited by Bryce on Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm
Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:30 pm
ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:05 pm
If you're looking for a diehard Biden fanboy, I ain't it. I never said he was perfect, or even competent. He wasn't my first choice for president. I didn't vote for him as much I voted against 45.
But I can name plenty he hasn't done, such as mock disabled reporters, insinuate that white supremacists are good people, badmouth veterans and especially prisoners of war as "losers", incite a terrorist rebellion in which one of his own demented followers lost her life...
Interesting that you'd talk about veterans and POWs when the cocksucker in office now left Americans behind in Afghanistan. Of course, he blamed Trump - he said he couldn't overturn the withdrawal plan, when the guy has overturned most of what Trump did. Maybe someone should tell Biden that Trump LOVED tax hikes and renewable energy.
And what the current Cocksucker In Chief failed to mention was that the "Trump Withdrawal Plan" had conditions attached. None of which were met. So....

"Let's Go Brandon"
It’s also been widely mocked from every quarter except his as a plan that rolled over and gave the Taliban the entire store and a years worth of seed money…
Let's Go Brandon
Or let’s try to do more than get a “win” for oneself at any cost just to make one look good. Trumps MO…

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:20 pm

Anyone that doesn't think this is hilarious has no sense of humor.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:20 pm
Anyone that doesn't think this is hilarious has no sense of humor.
Which portion would you like us to find hilarious? The part about him giving a rats ass about the country?

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Csucker in office?
Csucker in Chief?
Seriously, I respected the office your narcissistic greatest president in the world bigly smart guy held. Hell I voted for him the first time.
Kindly separate you head from your rectum.
This is absolutely disgusting.
Just as bad as putting F@@k Biden signs in front of elementary schools.
Grow the f@@k up.
Sometimes it’s better to be an idiot quietly, rather than open your mouth and show the world how truly stupid you are.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:10 am

HD74 wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:41 pm
Csucker in office?
Csucker in Chief?
Seriously, I respected the office your narcissistic greatest president in the world bigly smart guy held. Hell I voted for him the first time.
Grow the f@@k up.
Sometimes it’s better to be an idiot quietly, rather than open your mouth and show the world how truly stupid you are.
Ouch… now that’s cutting commentary…

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:21 am

There are people here who missed the wakeup call.
If the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor right now we’d all be speaking Australian.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:49 am

HD74 wrote:
Csucker in office?
Csucker in Chief?
Grow the f@@k up.
You reap what you sow...

The guy was a Trojan horse, Dementia-riddled candidate that the dems united behind to stop Bernie Sanders. When Biden won, they adopted a Bernie Sanders governing agenda anyway. The guy promised to be a uniter, but he's not made any actual effort on that front. His affirmative action VP is a dud as well.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:58 am

HD74 wrote:
Csucker in office?
Csucker in Chief?
Grow the f@@k up.
My remarks pertaining to the idiot in chief pale in comparison to the constant vitriol heaped upon the last occupant by the left. One thing is different. I haven't resorted to making up lies out of whole cloth to do so.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:27 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:49 am
HD74 wrote:
Csucker in office?
Csucker in Chief?
Grow the f@@k up.
You reap what you sow...

The guy was a Trojan horse, Dementia-riddled candidate that the dems united behind to stop Bernie Sanders. When Biden won, they adopted a Bernie Sanders governing agenda anyway. The guy promised to be a uniter, but he's not made any actual effort on that front. His affirmative action VP is a dud as well.
Even SG agreed with this a year and half ago.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:05 am

Matt wrote:
The guy promised to be a uniter, but he's not made any actual effort on that front.
Nobody is going to be a "uniter" anymore, regardless of what they say on the campaign trail. Uniting requires compromise and too many people equate compromise with losing. Team sports politics (my team YAY your team BOO) won't allow it. It's been that way for a long time now and it won't change anytime soon.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:44 am

Motown322 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:05 am
Matt wrote:
The guy promised to be a uniter, but he's not made any actual effort on that front.
Nobody is going to be a "uniter" anymore, regardless of what they say on the campaign trail. Uniting requires compromise and too many people equate compromise with losing. Team sports politics (my team YAY your team BOO) won't allow it. It's been that way for a long time now and it won't change anytime soon.
💯

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:05 pm

"Team sports politics (my team YAY your team BOO) won't allow it."

THIS, exactly.
You are NOT a patriot when you seek divisiveness.
This country was built on compromise, not holding your breath til you turn blue.
A patriot works for the good of the country, not the party, or an individual.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:38 pm

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:09 am

Biden is losing itg. Trump is losing it. Clinton lost it a long time ago. Any major politician not losing it?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic