Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Effectiveness of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Falls Below 50 Percent After 5 Months: Study

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Effectiveness of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Falls Below 50 Percent After 5 Months: Study

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 am

Those that were bashing natural immunity, and touting vaccines were likely misinformed.

If anything, those with natural immunity should treated the same as vaccinated for employment purposes.

https://www.thelancet.com/action/showPd ... %2902183-8

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

jadednihilist

Re: Effectiveness of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Falls Below 50 Percent After 5 Months: Study

Post by jadednihilist » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:39 pm

That's not really much of a surprise. These vaccines, and any COVID protective measure on its own, do not guarantee complete prevention of illness. The best goal we can aim for is risk reduction via multiple layers (e.g. the slices of Swiss cheese model; the more slices, the few gaps). I have no issue with needing a booster; just like I have no issue with getting my far less effective flu shot each year.

Vaccine immunity is documented to be more powerful than natural immunity.
I'm here for a good, hearty debate, to agree and disagree respectfully, and commiserate on the current state of terrestrial radio.

Turkeytop

Re: Effectiveness of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Falls Below 50 Percent After 5 Months: Study

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:55 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 am
Those that were bashing natural immunity, and touting vaccines were likely misinformed.

If anything, those with natural immunity should treated the same as vaccinated for employment purposes.

What is the effectiveness rate for horse meds?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm

Why? Have you been horsing around? :lol
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:05 pm

While I have always been - and remain - a strong proponent of vaccination, I certainly agree with you as to the above statement.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 pm

So I guess the 100% efficacy after 8 months for natural immunity as found in 1300 healthcare workers by the Cleveland clinic outdoes the 50% efficacy after 5 months for Pfizer's vaccinated immunity.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:12 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 pm
So I guess the 100% efficacy after 8 months for natural immunity as found in 1300 healthcare workers by the Cleveland clinic outdoes the 50% efficacy after 5 months for Pfizer's vaccinated immunity.
So, we should all just forget about getting vaccinated and hope for natural immunity?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:13 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:55 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 am

What is the effectiveness rate for horse meds?
Your post reflects a fundamental lack of knowledge of SCIENCE, in particular, BIOLOGY and PHARMACOLOGY.

First of all, mammals share a lot of the same Physiology and Biochemistry. Many of the same medications can be used to treat most mammals.

One exception is that you can't give guinea pigs many antibiotics. I know of a medical student who killed her pet guinea pigs by giving them Penicillin. She was in her first year of medical school, so her ignorance is somewhat understandable.

In the case of Warfarin, in proper doses, it is a heart medication given to humans for heart failure. With excess doses in mice and rats, and even pets, Warfarin is fatal, particularly because the dosage is far in excess of the therapeutic dose. That's why in those uses, it is called RAT POISON.

Ivermectin is used as a dewormer in horses, that is true. But it is also used as an antiviral medication in humans, and has been used for decades. Horses weigh on the order to 10 times what humans do, and the dosage has to be compensated for weight and other Physiological variables. Many people overdose themselves on many drugs, thinking more is better. The horse medication is in the form of a paste, which has flavoring suitable for horses. But people have been giving themselves overdoses because they don't know what they are doing.

But under the supervision of Physicians, Ivermectin is useful for treatment of Fauci's Virus. It is being used in many countries with very good results, and with many fewer hospitalizations and fatalities.

Why the government is getting in between the recommendations and prescriptions for drugs "off label" by Doctors, some 20% of all prescriptions, is absolutely abhorrent. The government claims to care about SCIENCE, then proceeds to do things that are totally ignorant. Doctors are applied SCIENTISTS, and have more SCIENCE knowledge in their little fingers than the vast majority of politicians do in their whole bodies. Most politicians struggled to get through Introductory Biology in High School. And Al Gore took a required Introductory GENERAL SCIENCE course in college, and got a D-, for instance.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:30 pm

Well, I've already been vaccinated. I'll trust the Moderna vaccine. Please let us all know how the horse meds work out for you.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:30 pm
Well, I've already been vaccinated. I'll trust the Moderna vaccine. Please let us all know how the horse meds work out for you.
You are hopeless.

One reason people were taking the horse paste form is that government interference has prevented doctors from prescribing and pharmacies from dispensing the pills intended for humans. Really, its just like the pro Abortion people saying that if the government doesn't allow it, women are going to have back alley abortions and use coat hangers instead. Desperate people do desperate things.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:40 pm

I'm no longer desperate. I got the vaccine that President Trump invented for me.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 pm

Well, I'm getting my booster tomorrow. I'll make sure to post if I grow a third arm or my dick falls off.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:26 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:07 pm
Well, I'm getting my booster tomorrow. I'll make sure to post if I grow a third arm or my dick falls off.
Contact your Doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 12 hours.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:31 pm

So are you just going to have a continual posting of obscure bullshit studies?

Is this some Old Testament scripture thing for you?

And BMW, show me a test with 50,000 participants that indicate that covid patients have 100% immunity. That's absolute crap.

Keep grasping up the little straws out there to help support your premise but you are flat-out misleading anybody you can get to believe your garbage.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:36 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:31 pm
Keep grasping up the little straws out there to help support your premise but you are flat-out misleading anybody you can get to believe your garbage.
He was right on with his 2,000 deaths prediction. How can he be wrong about ANYTHING?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic