Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Covid Social Media Hypocrisy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lidoshuffle

Covid Social Media Hypocrisy

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:21 am

*Disclaimer*...I have had the Covid vaxx, but some of these posts on social media (some from my close friends as well) just reek of hypocrisy and political bias...

Posts from a friend on Facebook.."Why are vaccinated people getting sick from Covid? I thought if you were vaxxed you were protected, people in India are dying of the shots"

Me: Dying of Covid vaccines? Where did you read that?
Friend: do your research, I read it on an Indian Medical website
Me: so you believe that , reading from the internet?
Friend: Wake up sheep, vaccines don't work
Me: so you read on the internet that vaccines aren't effective at all, yet you also read, on the internet , that vaccines have been proven helpful in the treatment of Covid, not 100% effective but makes the symptoms less harmful, so why do you believe one thing you read on the internet but not the other?
Friend..*blocks me*...lol

zzand

Re: Covid Social Media Hypocrisy

Post by zzand » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:17 pm

I simply block Covidiots on Social Media. Their waist size tends to be larger than their IQ.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:20 pm

lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:21 am
*Disclaimer*...I have had the Covid vaxx, but some of these posts on social media (some from my close friends as well) just reek of hypocrisy and political bias...

Posts from a friend on Facebook.."Why are vaccinated people getting sick from Covid? I thought if you were vaxxed you were protected, people in India are dying of the shots"

Me: so you read on the internet that vaccines aren't effective at all, yet you also read, on the internet , that vaccines have been proven helpful in the treatment of Covid, not 100% effective but makes the symptoms less harmful, so why do you believe one thing you read on the internet but not the other?
And where do you get your information from?
Cnn or the paid lobbyist to the medical field. Yeah we can trust them with the disinformation.

We have seen the hypocrisy from the left in regards. Whitmer said pumping gas transmit the virus when people protested against her in Lansing.

A few months later, whitmer is supporting people who pumped gas and drove to downtown detroit to protest for BLM. Whitmer even made an appearance with unmasked folks standing right next to them that was not six feet apart but six inches or less.

Stop being a covidoit!
If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:36 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:20 pm
lidoshuffle wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:21 am

And where do you get your information from?
Cnn or the paid lobbyist to the medical field. Yeah we can trust them with the disinformation.

We have seen the hypocrisy from the left in regards. Whitmer said pumping gas transmit the virus when people protested against her in Lansing.

A few months later, whitmer is supporting people who pumped gas and drove to downtown detroit to protest for BLM. Whitmer even made an appearance with unmasked folks standing right next to them that was not six feet apart but six inches or less.

Stop being a covidoit!
If you're asking me, where I get my Covid information from, I get it from my doctor, who I've trusted since 2011, I make decisions for myself from the knowledge and advice he gives me...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic