Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Baby Boy Twump Has Lost by even more In Arizona!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Baby Boy Twump Has Lost by even more In Arizona!

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:39 am

This new finding by the jackasses in AZ counting and re-counting and counting again and again and again has underlined again that Joe Biden won the election! And then some!! And because of this latest count - by even MORE than first totaled - loser Donald Trump remains crazy, wildly, vein-popping angry!!!!!!

And many Trump supporters here on this board and across the nation are even MORE convinced that Trump’s Big Lie is actually TRUTH! That he did indeed win re-election!

BS!!!!!!!

Why do so many of you - including Trump - believe his mental illness-driven fantasy?

Belief in The Big Lie is the main reason Trump was able to instigate the shameful, deadly, mortifying insurrection at our US capitol. US Anti-patriotism on display for the whole world to watch.

km1125

Re: Baby Boy Twump Has Lost by even more In Arizona!

Post by km1125 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:13 pm

"insurrection " :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:42 pm

The GOP paid for more Biden votes! :D :D :D :rollin :rollin

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:09 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:39 am
This new finding by the jackasses in AZ counting and re-counting and counting again and again and again has underlined again that Joe Biden won the election! And then some!! And because of this latest count - by even MORE than first totaled - loser Donald Trump remains crazy, wildly, vein-popping angry!!!!!!

And many Trump supporters here on this board and across the nation are even MORE convinced that Trump’s Big Lie is actually TRUTH! That he did indeed win re-election!

BS!!!!!!!

Why do so many of you - including Trump - believe his mental illness-driven fantasy?

Belief in The Big Lie is the main reason Trump was able to instigate the shameful, deadly, mortifying insurrection at our US capitol. US Anti-patriotism on display for the whole world to watch.
Just proves something fishy went on in AZ. Biden continues to add votes almost eleven months later. Looks like voter fraud.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:58 am

I hope that whoever gets the Republican nomination for 2024 knocks it off with the voter fraud accusations. The dems will be EASILY beatable, but carrying on with accusations of voter fraud from what will then be years ago will only hurt Republicans' chances.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 am

bmw wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:58 am
I hope that whoever gets the Republican nomination for 2024 knocks it off with the voter fraud accusations. The dems will be EASILY beatable, but carrying on with accusations of voter fraud from what will then be years ago will only hurt Republicans' chances.
Other than Dems being beatable, I agree with you.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:13 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 am
bmw wrote:
You kiddin'?!? Between the voting restrictions being passed, Bidens dropping popularity and the inevitable mid-term losses, the Democrats are in big trouble in the future.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:09 pm

bmw wrote:
You think any of Trump's slimy ass kissers would be elected after the mess he created?

Try visiting the real world some time.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:53 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:13 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:20 am
bmw wrote:
You kiddin'?!? Between the voting restrictions being passed, Bidens dropping popularity and the inevitable mid-term losses, the Democrats are in big trouble in the future.
Suburban women in Texas (and soon in Florida) are pissed about the abortion law. Not going to end well.

Audacity sucks.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:03 pm

No idea why the Republicans took their biggest wedge issue/fundraiser off the table. They've been able to run for 40+ years on the "Yeah, we might do a lot of stuff you don't agree with but we're against abortion!!" and get plenty of people to punch that ticket as single-issue voters. Seems counter-intuitive to me since a lot of the GOP don't give two shits about abortion but they play along with the loud minority because it helps raise money and get people to vote.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic