Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Children's cartoons being used to indoctrinate kids into LGBT agenda

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
G G

Children's cartoons being used to indoctrinate kids into LGBT agenda

Post by G G » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:57 am

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Re: Children's cartoons being used to indoctrinate kids into LGBT agenda

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:59 am

G G wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:57 am
https://www.kake.com/story/44816686/non ... acceptance

Let kids be kids!

You really need to reset your password. Some insane person is posting in your name.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:44 am

The story is from CNN.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

matt1

Post by matt1 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:22 am

Since the early 90's have cartoons on Saturday morning have been to shame!!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:35 pm

That last image reminded me of this scene from Family Guy:

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm

Children's programming should be teaching our kids to be accepting of all different kinds of people. When I grow up in the seventies it was all about accepting people of different colors. Welcome to living in a nation of diversity.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:57 pm
Children's programming should be teaching our kids to be accepting of all different kinds of people. When I grow up in the seventies it was all about accepting people of different colors. Welcome to living in a nation of diversity.
Sexuality is different. They want these children to accept MAPs

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:53 pm
TC Talks wrote:
For someone so opposed to alternative lifestyles, you sure as fuck know a lot about them.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 pm
G G wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
For someone so opposed to alternative lifestyles, you sure as fuck know a lot about them.
If you're insinuating something, don't beat around the bush, son. Say what you got to say.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 pm

G G wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:39 pm
G G wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
If you're insinuating something, don't beat around the bush, son. Say what you got to say.
I don't think you're a member of an alternative lifestyle - I just don't get why you care so much and know so much.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

G G

Post by G G » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:02 pm

I believe that the media has worked to support the growth of acceptance of deviant lifestyles in this country, and that by the media being favorable, rather than objective about people practicing these lifestyles, that it damages our culture in ways that can encourage even more deviance or discourage victims from speaking out.

You want a few examples? Look at Desmond Napoles. That kid was under 10 and going to gay clubs dressed like a stripper. The media acted like those concerned were being uptight. Then there is Debi Jackson's son. She is forcing him to be transgender even after he's said he is done with it and that he doesn't want to be an activist.

I believe the all-out assault on children by the LGBT community is damaging to their mental well-being and it sets them up to accept behaviors from adults that would result in victimization. There is a tranny who lives in Tucson who has frequently threatened me with violence for outting him for admitting to the molestation of a child and a dog in videos he has made for youtube. These people are unhinged and it concerns me greatly that the media supports these people.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:30 am

Those MAPS need repentance.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Pedophiles are trash, no argument here. A lot of them happen to also be super religious.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:01 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:30 am
Those MAPS need repentance.
Maybe if they work hard enough, they can learn to hate just as passive aggressively as you do.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic