Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Canada's Election Day Monday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Canada's Election Day Monday

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:15 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:14 am
audiophile wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:19 am
Strange, but it looks like you could fly...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/u ... uxbndlbing

Can fly. I used to love flying. But with all the security measures taken after 911, flying became an ordeal. Now, with the covid restrictions added to that, I'd be a cas of air rage before we even got off the ground.
What if someone talked on a cell phone?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:14 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:12 am
Yes. My wife wants to sell the place in FL. It's been sitting there unused for almost two years and we have no idea when or if we ever will be able to return.
It may be awhile. I'm reading that Covid is trending upwards
in the prairies right now. While the charts I seen show Ontario dropping, cases in both Alberta and Saskatchewan are on the rise.

I couldn't quite figure out how to link what I'm talking about.
Google "Alberta Covid cases" and you should see what I was looking at. Overall chart shows a slow ramp upward in Canada.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Alberta has a Conservative anti mask, anti lockdown anti vax, pro-covid government. Now their Premier is asking the Federal government to send in the military to help out at their hospitals that are now running at close to full capacity.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:22 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:56 pm
Alberta has a Conservative anti mask, anti lockdown anti vax, pro-covid government. Now their Premier is asking the Federal government to send in the military to help out at their hospitals that are now running at close to full capacity.
All I'm saying is that Canadians probably won't be wandering this way as long as Covid is spiking like it is in the prairies. Interesting I played more with those charts. Lo and behold it's also seems to be on the rise in North Dakota and Montana. Two states that border the Canadian prairies.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:40 pm

It's because the people of that region, regardless of which country, share the same attitudes about public health

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:48 am

Michigan needs to plan for a surge in clueless drivers next month...

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-ope ... 021-10-13/

Too bad they'll miss our colour season. On the other hand, maybe that'll cut down on the rubberneckin'...

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic