Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Woman who hoped for COVID now asking for prayers

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Woman who hoped for COVID now asking for prayers

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:32 am

What a stupid bitch she is!

I have ZERO sympathy for her. I hope she's suffering severely, in fact.

I love how stupid hoes such as her feel highly experimental treatments are SAFER than vaccines that have undergone rigorous clinical testing.

G G

Post by G G » Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:29 am

It isn't so stupid when you consider that ivermectin has been used safely on humans an the vaccine still has question marks. If it's been safe in other scenarios and even physicians suggest it has potential, then it makes sense to try it.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:05 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:29 am
It isn't so stupid when you consider that ivermectin has been used safely on humans an the vaccine still has question marks. If it's been safe in other scenarios and even physicians suggest it has potential, then it makes sense to try it.

So how are those horse meds workin out for you?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:17 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:32 am
I hope she's suffering severely, in fact...
I love how stupid hoes such as her feel highly experimental treatments are SAFER than vaccines that have undergone rigorous clinical testing.
Wow, I don't even know where to start with this one. You "hope" she's going through severe suffering? I don't even wish "severe suffering" on my worst enemies. People do stupid things all that time that cause them severe suffering, but I don't WISH that suffering upon those people. When a cigarette smoker gets lung cancer, do you wish that suffering upon them? How about a fat person who suffers a heart attack? Or a drug addict living in the streets? I've been posting on these boards for almost exactly 20 years now and I've always highly respected your views. That respect took a bit of a ding when you said Herman Cain got what he deserved, and it just took a massive hit with this comment. It is a disgusting thing to say.

I think calling her a "stupid hoe" is highly inappropriate as well, unless you have evidence that she sleeps around a lot.

And btw - Regeneron is not a "highly experimental treatment." It has been shown to work well - so much so that the Biden administration has recently announced plans for the federal government to once again stick its nose where it doesn't belong and force rationing of this particular treatment. https://fortune.com/2021/09/15/biden-sh ... regeneron/

Having read her description of her symptoms, they sound very similar to what I went through when I had the H1N1 flu. I wish her well.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:17 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:32 am
I hope she's suffering severely, in fact...
Wow, I don't even know where to start with this one. You "hope" she's going through severe suffering? I don't even wish "severe suffering" on my worst enemies. People do stupid things all that time that cause them severe suffering, but I don't WISH that suffering upon those people. When a cigarette smoker gets lung cancer, do you wish that suffering upon them? How about a fat person who suffers a heart attack? Or a drug addict living in the streets? I've been posting on these boards for almost exactly 20 years now and I've always highly respected your views. That respect took a bit of a ding when you said Herman Cain got what he deserved, and it just took a massive hit with this comment. It is a disgusting thing to say.

I think calling her a "stupid hoe" is highly inappropriate as well, unless you have evidence that she sleeps around a lot.
Then leave. Just log out and don't come back

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:24 pm

I do not at all share Neckbeard's sentiments; let me state that right off the bat.

I did not intend to refer to Regeneron when I was referring to "highly experimental" treatments. Regeneron is proven.

I was referring to the other stuff where clinical studies are either inconclusive or do not yet exist in completed form. Given her current condition, might as well throw shit at the wall treatment wise and see what sticks. I just find it amusing that she has few to no qualms about trying Ivermectin and other meds yet unequivocally won't take the COVID vaccine.

The woman in question spent months hurling insults at those who took COVID seriously, and now I'm supposed to have sympathy for her? Give me a break. She is a vile person based on her past conduct on a host of issues.

If she showed some remorse for her past comments on COVID, I would feel differently. Instead, she continues to spout bullshit.

Mr. Cain did get what he had coming, which is truly sad, because I respected the Presidential campaign he ran. He also did a great job refuting Ron Paul on monetary policy. Am I happy he contracted a fatal case of COVID? Absolutely not. However, he has no one to blame but himself. He proudly eschewed social distancing and other precautions.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:10 pm

G G wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:29 am
So, maybe you could explain to the rest of us, in layman's terms, How a livestock dewormer can possibly be effective in combating a virus.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:50 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:24 pm
The woman in question spent months hurling insults at those who took COVID seriously, and now I'm supposed to have sympathy for her? Give me a break.
MW, you're twisting my words. I wasn't responding to your lack of sympathy for her as that's not what you said. Lack of sympathy is a passive form of apathy, which I don't necessarily take issue with. What you did, and what I responded sharply to, was actively root for a human being to incur severe pain and suffering. If you think she got what she had coming to her, that's one thing. To say you hope she severely suffers is another thing entirely.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm

Fair enough, and you're right. I probably did go overboard with my earlier remarks.

However, I stand by my comment that she is a vile person.

Her highlight reel:
"After her 2018 ban from Twitter, she handcuffed herself to Twitter's headquarters in New York for two hours before police cut through the handcuffs at her request."

"Loomer was also banned from the March 2019 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) after attempting to heckle reporters and chasing them through the conference."

"Loomer has promoted various conspiracy theories, mostly related to mass shootings. She has falsely claimed that school shootings in February 2018 in Parkland, Florida, and in May 2018 in Santa Fe, Texas, were staged, and that the perpetrator of the 2017 Las Vegas shootings was affiliated with ISIS."

Sounds like she has a case of sour grapes against legitimate journalists:
"She attended Mount Holyoke College, leaving after one semester; she said she felt targeted for being conservative. She transferred to Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida, and graduated in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism."

Sounds like she couldn't handle the curriculum at Mount Holyoke, which is a very academically rigorous school on par with the Ivy League. In contrast, one only needs an SAT score of 930 and a pedestrian GPA to get admitted into Barry University.

She also seems unable to hold steady employment. Gee, I wonder if her attitude and personality have anything to do with that?

I called her a stupid hoe earlier. That was not the right term to use. I should've called her an attention whore, because that is precisely what she is.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:53 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm
Fair enough, and you're right. I probably did go overboard with my earlier remarks.

However, I stand by my comment that she is a vile person.

Her highlight reel:
"After her 2018 ban from Twitter, she handcuffed herself to Twitter's headquarters in New York for two hours before police cut through the handcuffs at her request."

"Loomer was also banned from the March 2019 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) after attempting to heckle reporters and chasing them through the conference."

"Loomer has promoted various conspiracy theories, mostly related to mass shootings. She has falsely claimed that school shootings in February 2018 in Parkland, Florida, and in May 2018 in Santa Fe, Texas, were staged, and that the perpetrator of the 2017 Las Vegas shootings was affiliated with ISIS."

Sounds like she has a case of sour grapes against legitimate journalists:
"She attended Mount Holyoke College, leaving after one semester; she said she felt targeted for being conservative. She transferred to Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida, and graduated in 2015 with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism."

Sounds like she couldn't handle the curriculum at Mount Hoyoke, which is a very academically rigorous school on par with the Ivy League. In contrast, one only needs an SAT score of 930 and a pedestrian GPA to get admitted into Barry University.

She also seems unable to hold steady employment. Gee, I wonder if her attitude and personality have anything to do with that?

I called her a stupid hoe earlier. That was inappropriate. I should've called her an attention whore, because that is precisely what she is.
Cunt works appropriately for her.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:04 am

Joe Rogan and President Trump rebounded due to the monoclonal antibodies. Everything else is marginal at best. Antibiotics won't work on corona virus of any type. HCQ and Ivermectin are still not recommended by the FDA or CDC. Those are the only opinions that matter to me.

As for this idiot, I hope she doesn't die, but she has no one to blame but herself.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic