Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Idiot one-termer Trump blasts Bush

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Idiot one-termer Trump blasts Bush

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:51 pm

Former President George W. Bush gave a widely praised speech in PA at the crash site of Flight 93, where he compared the foreign terrorists of 9/11 to the domestic terrorists of 1/6. Ironically, the plane's flight that ended in PA was allegedly headed for the US Capitol or the White House. The foreign terrorists did not make it to either site, but the domestic terrorists made it into the US Capitol with the backing of one-term Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 19423.html

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Idiot one-termer Trump blasts Bush

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:56 pm

I thought this was going to be a thread about a sex tape with Ivanka.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:59 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:56 pm
I thought this was going to be a thread about a sex tape with Ivanka.
Donald did say he'd fuck Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. COMPLETELY normal, right?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:03 am

Good post, Matt. Completely agree with what you wrote.

Mr. Bush was a mediocre President, but at least he has class and is a decent person.

Mr. Trump has zero class and is a self-absorbed asshole.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am

The last several presidents are flawed...

...however...

Would you rather have a mean tweet, or a guy that invaded Iraq when he didn't need to, with thousands killed in the process?

I'll take the person with no tact over the new world order military-industrial complex man.

PS Trump did NOT say that about Ivanka.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:11 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am

...however...

Would you rather have a mean tweet, or a guy that invaded Iraq when he didn't need to, with thousands killed in the process?

I'll take the person with no tact over the new world order military-industrial complex man.

Yes, he did. He said he'd "date" her. That is what he was alluding to.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0_axTST2aY

I wonder how many cars Trump gave her to lease her vagina when she was underage.

Audio approves.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:11 pm
audiophile wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:48 am

...however...

Yes, he did. He said he'd "date" her. That is what he was alluding to.
He also said "If it wasn't my daughter".

Trump is quirky, but I'm sure he meant it as a compliment to her beauty and smarts.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic