Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CNN making a Right Turn?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

CNN making a Right Turn?

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:12 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Re: CNN making a Right Turn?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:26 pm

I think all the networks that were cheerleaders for Biden are starting to wonder. A couple Sundays ago, Martha Raddatz was ripping a White House official about the Afghanistan withdrawal. I was thinking "This is ABC, right?". But like I said, I'm starting to see it.

Like they are starting to sober up and realize the nation may of made a mistake. I'm not saying they think Trump should of got re-elected. More like the Democratic nominee should of been someone else.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:40 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:26 pm
More like the Democratic nominee should of been someone else.
It should have. Biden isn't a good president but I don't think he is capable of the chaos the Trump administration encouraged. Forgetting the January 6 attack by Conservative Extremists on our Capitol, Trump showed how dangerous a president can be in a crisis.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:26 pm
I think all the networks that were cheerleaders for Biden are starting to wonder. A couple Sundays ago, Martha Raddatz was ripping a White House official about the Afghanistan withdrawal. I was thinking "This is ABC, right?". But like I said, I'm starting to see it.

Like they are starting to sober up and realize the nation may of made a mistake. I'm not saying they think Trump should of got re-elected. More like the Democratic nominee should of been someone else.
Or maybe, just maybe, they've decided to air the news, just like they have been for years on end.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:38 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 pm
Or maybe, just maybe, they've decided to air the news, just like they have been for years on end.
You can't honestly say every network does not choose and slant what to report and not report.

FakeAndyStuart

Post by FakeAndyStuart » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:59 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:38 pm
FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 pm
You can't honestly say every network does not choose and slant what to report and not report.
MSNBC and Fox News - yes to the above.

ABC CBS NBC - They may not succeed, but I don't think they have the agenda the cablers do.

CNN - don't know what to say quit watching because I don't like 24/7 panel shows.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic