Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

History and Science Both Support Mississippi's Abortion Law

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

History and Science Both Support Mississippi's Abortion Law

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:41 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/histo ... d=msedgntp

The tide is changing and Democrats will be caught looking on this one.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 9015

Re: History and Science Both Support Mississippi's Abortion Law

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:19 pm

Author: Jeanne Mancini
Claim to fame: President of "March for Life" (anti-abortion charity) since 2012

Next, audio is going to post an article on how history and science both support tobacco use conveniently written by the CEO of Marlboro and the benefits of pushing carbon into the air while creating energy written by the CEO of BP.

All critical thought has been abandoned among conservative.

SAD!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 pm

Pffft!

No substance from you, just name calling.

Might I suggest it is you that has no critical thinking, logic or consistency.

PS You even said you could power a small city with your hatred...
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:29 pm

Typical Marxist. If you can't refute the message, attack the messenger.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 pm
Might I suggest it is you that has no critical thinking, logic or consistency.
Oh, I do. But it won't be wasted on a man who finds it appropriate for a father to lease his underage daughter's vagina for the price of a car.
Bryce wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:29 pm
Typical Marxist. If you can't refute the message, attack the messenger.
Why even bother sussing through an essay written by someone who carries such heavy bias? I mean honestly, look at what I am saying. How did I attack Jeanne? I pointed out something that a reader should be pretty aware of prior to reading a piece like this. If you run an advocacy organization, I think its rational to bring that to the fore prior to launching into your essay.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:58 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:28 pm
PS You even said you could power a small city with your hatred...
lmaooo
PS
Its grown! I can power an entire metropolis!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:57 pm

It's idiotic to think that banning abortions will stop them. Girls will just have to get plane tickets or go to back alleys like they did in the 1960s. We are regressing as a society. It's the movie Idiocracy in real life.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:57 am

Regression in society is killing your own offspring - who does that other than some selfish narcissist?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:57 am
Regression in society is killing your own offspring - who does that other than some selfish narcissist?
More selfish to bring a pregnancy to the point of birth if you cannot care for the baby that comes of it. No one else can, either. And to throw them to the foster system is russian roulette. Either they get snatched up quick, or they suffer for 18 long years.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:33 pm

So killing them is somehow better, than a slight chance of adoptive bad parents?

Bethany seemed pretty full with perspective couples when I went there, and told us to adopt internationally!
Last edited by audiophile on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:41 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/histo ... d=msedgntp

The tide is changing and Democrats will be caught looking on this one.
Sell your Kristian voodoo elsewhere or I'll start a campaign to force vasectomies on all men who try to control women's reproductive rights.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Good luck with that

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:45 pm

zzand wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:43 pm
Good luck with that
At least it won't be divine intervention

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:33 pm
So killing them is somehow better, than a slight chance of adoptive bad parents?

Bethany seemed pretty full with perspective couples when I went there, and told us to adopt internationally!
It's not killing though? lol its just pregnancy termination and its not your business or mine if a woman chooses to terminate pregnancy.

There is availability for newborns... with no disabilities... if you are willing to pay... But what is the majority of the children in the system? Older kids and kids with disabilities. Once a kid hits like 6 months, they are unlikely to get adopted, and our foster care system is absolutely being choked to death by these children no one will take.

You mentioned Bethany. My wife and I were very excited to work with them. We wanted to get a newborn but they explained that the few newborns they get, go to people who have done foster care for them longest, and that for newborns, we would be better off taking the chance of paying about $30-50k for a service and the expenses of a mother, and to hope the mom doesn't change her mind, or to try and negotiate an adoption internationally and live abroad for a month or longer while papers are processed. We said we would like to volunteer to do foster care, and they arranged for us to go to an orientation.

I have to believe you did not attend one of these meetings. For about 5 hours they spoke with us and others about the foster care system. Kids in the system come with a whole host of impairments and illnesses. More often than not, the system makes them worse. These children get passed from home-to-home, and they experience all sorts of things along the way. So then when they come to you, you have no clue what you are getting. Stories about foster parents being stabbed, manipulated, beaten, receiving accusations of sexual abuse. And the system is overcrowded with these people, and tender loving care isn't the solution. These are young people who need intense mental health intervention and who often were born with other problems as well. I honestly think anyone who is willing to be a foster parent, and who is doing it for the purpose of caring for a child with no home, is a saint.

We can't rely on adoption to bridge the issue of unwanted pregnancy when our system is broken under the weight of unwanted children. Therefore, terminating unwanted pregnancies is a solution, not a problem.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:44 am

Bethany Services can get fucked for refusing to let LGBT people adopt from them. Gretchen and Dana should shut those turds down.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic