Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former anti-vaxxer: "Get the vaccine before it is too late"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Former anti-vaxxer: "Get the vaccine before it is too late"

Post by Matt » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:47 am

https://news.yahoo.com/doctor-says-deat ... 30079.html
Kathy has been in the hospital for at least three weeks battling COVID-19, Linder said, according to local news outlet MLive.com.

After being admitted to the hospital, Kathy called up several friends and family members to convince them to get vaccinated. At least six people got vaccinated after speaking with Kathy, Linder said, according to MLive.com.

Kathy has since been released on hospice care to spend time with her family as her symptoms continue to worsen. Ahead of her release, Kathy and Linder hugged goodbye.

"It was too late for her," said Linder, who got permission from Kathy to share her story. "Despite everything that could possibly be done for her, she's going to lose her battle and lose her life. And she's vivacious and gregarious and just a wonderful person and this did not have to happen. Her family didn't have to lose her."
Seems like a no brainer to get vaccinated...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Re: Former anti-vaxxer: "Get the vaccine before it is too late"

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:42 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:47 am

Seems like a no brainer to get vaccinated...
Keep in mind, most of these people are no brainers.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:26 pm

I wonder what treatment - if any - she got when first symptoms appeared. Did she seek medical help and was told "go home until you can't breathe", like many others??

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:53 pm

I cannot blame anyone for being skeptical of the vaccines. Their efficacy and unintended consequences of taking them are completely unknown and there is a paucity of research to supp...

Fuck, i typed vaccines and not ivermectin.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic