Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The goal was to make Biden a half-TERM President

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: The goal was to make Biden a half-TERM President

Post by Matt » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:08 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:13 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:32 am
audiophile wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:44 am
Genius. I guess your risk management services will be in great demand, when companies close up because of worker shortages.
There's already a worker shortage, and there are plenty of job openings. If vaccine mandates further exasperate that reality, then so be it. I'm not sure I'd want to hire someone who isn't smart enough to take a vaccine that will protect themselves and those around them.
Or, people will feel safer and want to work. Most of the people that I know were not working are concerned of the high percentage of unvaccinated in their workplace.
This isn't an issue. Good employees have options.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:47 pm

One more thing to think about: if Biden leaves now, look who becomes President.

Something to think about.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:12 pm
Yet, Biden approval/disapproval is better than Trump's at this point in his only term.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -6179.html

Biden will rebound by reelection. Trump didn't.
We'll see what happens to his poll numbers when the first American he left behind in Afghanistan shows up in a video getting executed by the Taliban or Al-Qaeda.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:30 pm

Yeah, let's watch what happens

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic