Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Science And Pharmacology-Revised With Drug Table

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Science And Pharmacology-Revised With Drug Table

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:39 am

All you hear now is Ivermectin is horse dewormer, to undermine it as a CHlNA VlRUS treatment.

Did know that the anticoagulant Warfarin is the same as RAT POISON?

Did you know that the colonoscopy prep PEG is a form of polymeric antifreeze?

The difference between poison and drugs is often DOSAGE. There's a scientific concept called LD50, the lethal dose of many chemicals and drugs that kills 50%. MANY, actually nearly all, drugs are poison and lethal in excess.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Re: Science And Pharmacology

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:04 am

Then we urgently suggest you consider that Ivermectin in the correct dosage you no doubt have researched, TC Shuts Up. AND - it’s Trump approved! He uses it to kill HIS intestinal worms. Because he’s a H——- A—!

TC Shuts Up

Re: Science And Pharmacology-Revised With Drug Table

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:33 am

I seriously doubt that there are any others here who read this board besides myself who have taken rigorous Professional level courses in Pharmacology. So you shouldn't take what I say and dismiss it out of hand. You talk about SCIENCE, this is SCIENCE. I also suspect that quite a few of you here have more than a passing familiarity with recreational drugs. I can't say that I am an expert on taking recreational drugs. So you druggies who are experts here can chime in with your experiences in THAT area with some credibility.

https://www.addictionresource.net/lethal-doses/

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:20 am

Yes - drug overdoses can & do kill people. This isn't exactly new ground being broken.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:46 am

You're being obstreperous.

They stopped the swine flu vaccine after just a few deaths.

AIDS VACCINES FAILED. THERAPEUTICS HAVE BECOME REMARKABLY EFFECTIVE. If Reagan had rushed a vaccine like this for AIDS, they would have said he was trying to kill gays.

Why are they not allowing open use of therapeutics, when they do overseas, and when tens of thousands of COVID vaccine deaths have been reported overseas, and reports haven't been quashed like here? They should be developing therapeutics here at warp speed. The vaccines are requiring more and more boosters, at ever decreasing intervals.

To say that this drug is just a horse dewormer is a total lie.

An unvaccinated person that is not infected with COVID cannot spread COVID to vaccinated people. That is another total lie.

Medicine should not be a political football. The AMA only represents 20% of Physicians, mainly academics out of touch with the real world.

Rushing the vaccines was Trump's biggest mistake in his four years in office. But there is only ONE Senator, Rand Paul, who really understands the science. Fauci has never practiced medicine in a traditional way, he's always been in research. Trump didn't understand you couldn't rush vaccines, and neither did Biden, Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, or anyone else besides Senator Paul.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:36 am

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:43 am

And your point is?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:54 am

Where did I ever suggest I was opposed to therapeutics?

The vaccine reduces (greatly) the risk of people winding up in the hospital from COVID in the first place. Therapeutics are an appropriate treatment once someone exhibits severe symptoms.
AIDS VACCINES FAILED.
All to date have indeed failed. So what? Does that mean any & all vaccine production and development for all ailments should be abandoned?

As far as the vaccine deaths overseas are concerned, many of those are from the AstraZeneca vaccine, which is not approved for use in the United States. And the total number of deaths versus vaccine recipients is a very tiny percentage.

Nonetheless, I agree that the government and the media should be fully transparent about the pro's and con's of receiving the COVID vaccine.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:26 am

I agree that people shouldn't have to go to farm supply and feed stores to get Ivermectin. Horses weigh much more than humans. The dose would have to be adjusted. Many people wouldn't be able to figure it out.

That's why doctors and pharmacies should be allowed to freely prescribe and dispense Ivermectin and other therapeutics. At least 20% of all prescriptions are off label use, depending on a doctor's judgement, with real world scientific learning and practice.

Making people go to farm stores to get Ivermectin is JUST LIKE MAKING WOMEN HAVE BACK ALLEY ABORTIONS WITH COAT HANGERS.

Surprised you don't see the similarity.

A very long paper about that so called "horse dewormer".

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/a ... MC8088823/

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:55 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:54 am
.....And the total number of deaths versus vaccine recipients is a very tiny percentage. ...
Tiny, I'd agree, but we really don't know what those actual numbers are. Be nice to see some transparency on that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic