Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

You Can Win Cash...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

You Can Win Cash...

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:19 pm

and maybe fabulous prizes are in the future, if you refrain from shooting someone in San Francisco...
A new program in San Francisco will pay people at high risk of shooting someone not to pull the trigger to help alleviate rising gun violence in the city.

The Dream Keeper Fellowship is set to launch in October and pay 10 individuals $300 each month to not be involved in shootings, Sheryl Davis, executive director of the Human Rights Commission, told Newsweek in an interview Tuesday.
https://www.newsweek.com/new-san-franci ... rs-1624676

WTF! Any wonder people are fleeing California? They probably consulted with TCT on this program. Sounds like something he'd come up with.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: You Can Win Cash...

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:34 pm

As soon as the US border reopens, I had been planning to travel to California to shoot ten people. But since there is no date set for the reopening, I wonder if they would just send me my $3000 Dollars. It's not my fault I can't commit the shootings.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:50 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:34 pm
As soon as the US border reopens, I had been planning to travel to California to shoot ten people. But since there is no date set for the reopening, I wonder if they would just send me my $3000 Dollars. It's not my fault I can't commit the shootings.
No, you get paid not to shoot. So you need to get it out of your system before you head to SanFran.

I think they'd do more good for society and safety there if they'd pay citizens $300 to pop a perp.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:34 pm
I don't think you would qualify. You don't own a gun. Hence, you aren't at a high risk of shooting someone.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:19 pm
They probably consulted with TCT on this program. Sounds like something he'd come up with.
I can hear that meeting now. "Well...it IS cheaper than incarcerating them."

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:48 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:38 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:19 pm
They probably consulted with TCT on this program. Sounds like something he'd come up with.
I can hear that meeting now. "Well...it IS cheaper than incarcerating them."
Rumor has it that his next program will be paying single, unemployed men, to stop inserting their penis's into random vagina's. Cost savings galore there.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:54 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:48 pm

Rumor has it that his next program will be paying single, unemployed men, to stop inserting their penis's into random vagina's. Cost savings galore there.
Been a while since I've done that. Maybe I could be the program's mascot.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:45 am

Can we just sink California into the ocean already?
The California state legislature passed a bill Wednesday aimed at getting rid of traditional pink and blue marketing schemes for items like toys and toothbrushes. The bill would not outlaw traditional boys and girls sections in department stores—but it would require retailers to have a gender-neutral section to display “a reasonable selection” of items “regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys.”
What the hell business is it of the government to tell big box stores how to display their otherwise perfectly legal items? Alcohol and tobacco are one thing because they're not legal for all ages, but come on...

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/gende ... d/1034782/

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 pm

I just got back from vacation in SoCal. I paid $4.95/gallon before dropping my rental off at San Diego airport. That should be reason enough to recall Governor Loathsome.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:34 am

Chrocket87 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 pm
I just got back from vacation in SoCal. I paid $4.95/gallon before dropping my rental off at San Diego airport. That should be reason enough to recall Governor Loathsome.
Hey idiot, explain how gas prices are directly impacted by one elected official. And it sounds like you can't afford to travel. If that was Europe, it would be nearer to $6.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:48 am

The California state legislature passed a bill Wednesday aimed at getting rid of traditional pink and blue marketing schemes for items like toys and toothbrushes. The bill would not outlaw traditional boys and girls sections in department stores—but it would require retailers to have a gender-neutral section to display “a reasonable selection” of items “regardless of whether they have been traditionally marketed for either girls or for boys.”
That is just...fucked up.
The Dream Keeper Fellowship is set to launch in October and pay 10 individuals $300 each month to not be involved in shootings, Sheryl Davis, executive director of the Human Rights Commission, told Newsweek in an interview Tuesday.
That excerpt, and the click bait headline, are actually pretty misleading. Not blaming you for that, Bryce. Blaming Newsweek for that.

Sounds like participants get paid once they become community ambassadors, enroll in job skills training, etc.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:34 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:34 am
Chrocket87 wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:58 pm
Hey idiot, explain how gas prices are directly impacted by one elected official. And it sounds like you can't afford to travel. If that was Europe, it would be nearer to $6.
Has Loathsome done anything to LOWER the price of gas in California? California produces more oil than Arizona, yet the cost of a gallon is over a dollar more than in neighboring Arizona.

https://gasprices.aaa.com/state-gas-price-averages/

Getting Loathsome out would be removing one member of the party that has led to Cali’s outrageous costs. It’s not about me. I can afford to pay it one time before getting to the airport. It’s that almost $5 for a gallon of gas (was $6 in Beverly Hills when I stopped in) is unaffordable for many California residents. Shouldn’t the government try to make it more affordable to live, especially since LA in particular is just swamped with homeless camps everywhere?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic