Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The New Dr. Mengele-Starts With Cruelty To Animals

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

The New Dr. Mengele-Starts With Cruelty To Animals

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:48 am

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Re: The New Dr. Mengele-Starts With Cruelty To Animals

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Impeccably sourced, as usual.

imfowars :rollin :rollin :rollin
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Impeccably sourced, as usual.
I'm migrating away from opening any links here on Buzzboard where the original poster was unable or unwilling to also include a few sentences telling ya what it's about.

I suppose it's easier to just click and paste, than come up with a brief concise description about the link.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 am

Beyond pissed. Beagles? Really? Rot in hell.
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), under the leadership of Dr. Anthony Fauci, is granting taxpayer funds for abusive animal experimentation, according to documents unearthed by a government watchdog group.

NIAID directed $424,455 to researchers at the University of Georgia in September 2020 to infect dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites in order to test an experimental drug on them, according to documents obtained by White Coat Waste Project (WCW) and reviewed by the Daily Caller. According to an NIAID task order form released via a Freedom Of Information Act request, the 28 beagles were to be allowed to develop infections for three months before being euthanized for blood collection

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/04/anth ... xperiment/
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:45 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:02 am
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), under the leadership of Dr. Anthony Fauci, is granting taxpayer funds for abusive animal experimentation, according to documents unearthed by a government watchdog group.

NIAID directed $424,455 to researchers at the University of Georgia in September 2020 to infect dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites in order to test an experimental drug on them, according to documents obtained by White Coat Waste Project (WCW) and reviewed by the Daily Caller. According to an NIAID task order form released via a Freedom Of Information Act request, the 28 beagles were to be allowed to develop infections for three months before being euthanized for blood collection

So are you coming around to my POV that Fraudci should face a firing squad?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:16 am

Any "world leader" who wants to use these viruses and "pandemic" to "cull the [human] herd" should be the subjects of this kind of evil experimentation, and should meet the same ultimate ending as these beagles.

Once they lie, they should lose ALL credibility.

It's all this obvious lying by Fauci and others that causes people to not listen, not "right wing sources". If the peasants should be isolating and masking, why would they allow Obama to have his party unmasked? Perhaps they are being given preventatives and treatments with therapeutics that they won't allow the peasants to use. They let the peasants do this when they go on safaris, why not now? Keep in mind that these "world leaders" think that 99+ percent of the "herd" to be "culled" as peasants.

They think of the 99+ percent peasants as no different than a herd of sheep, who blindly follow, even Trump, a 99+ percentile peasant. I blame Trump for listening to Fauci, and his Operation Warp Speed. He had no idea people in government were such snakes in the grass.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Motown322

Post by Motown322 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:56 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:16 am
He had no idea people in government were such snakes in the grass.
You'd think a guy that ran on a platform of "DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!" would know something like this... unless he's just a dipshit that was pandering to the lowest-common denominator of the American voting public.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:36 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:45 am

He should lose his job, or in other words fired.

As soon as he said not to use masks and that they could make it worse then he had zero credibility with me.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:48 pm

Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:

No, that's DeathSantis.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:48 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:

No, that's DeathSantis.
You lefties really fear a DeSantis candidacy.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:41 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:36 pm
Matt wrote:

He should lose his job, or in other words fired.

As soon as he said not to use masks and that they could make it worse then he had zero credibility with me.
Trump's biggest failure was not firing the treasonous Fraudci.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:33 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:48 pm
Matt wrote:
Bryce wrote:

No, that's DeathSantis.
You lefties really fear a DeSantis candidacy.

Yes, we do because he is dumb as fuck.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic