Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Scamdemic! Oops!! Newsmax Guy Now Covided to death.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Scamdemic! Oops!! Newsmax Guy Now Covided to death.

Post by screen glare » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 pm

So…according to one or two of you on this thread - it’s not OK to feel indifferent about this guy’s Covid death. But it IS OK to feel indifferent about his radio and TV audience members who died of Covid after he helped convince them the pandemic was a scam, and they need not get the vaccine.

Seems some Covid deaths don’t move some of you to sympathy, but HIS Covid death does.

Me? I think all deaths are sad. Especially if they were avoidable. Or if the dying person suffered. Or his/her family is suffering the loss.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:12 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 pm
So…according to one or two of you on this thread - it’s not OK to feel indifferent about this guy’s Covid death. But it IS OK to feel indifferent about his radio and TV audience members who died of Covid after he helped convince them the pandemic was a scam, and they need not get the vaccine.

Seems some Covid deaths don’t move some of you to sympathy, but HIS Covid death does.

Me? I think all deaths are sad. Especially if they were avoidable. Or if the dying person suffered. Or his/her family is suffering the loss.
No you don't, you lying sack of shit. You don't start an inflammatory thread like this if you "think all deaths are sad."
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Matt - you’ve been constantly yelling that I should be removed from this board or not allowed to post here anymore or relegated to the trash heap.

Face it - you just don’t agree with me so you want to cancel me.

Or - what I say gets under your skin because it’s true but you don’t want it to be true.

It’s good that the tent be expanded here. Even though you’re only comfortable in a pup tent with your fellow right wingers.

Grow up, Matty.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:42 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:49 pm
Matt - you’ve been constantly yelling that I should be removed from this board or not allowed to post here anymore or relegated to the trash heap.

Or - what I say gets under your skin because it’s true but you don’t want it to be true.

It’s good that the tent be expanded here. Even though you’re only comfortable in a pup tent with your fellow right wingers.

Grow up, Matty.
Jeff, you contribute nothing. You are Bidet with words instead of memes. Get lost.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:10 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:24 pm
So…according to one or two of you on this thread - it’s not OK to feel indifferent about this guy’s Covid death.
I'd say it's perfectly OK to be indifferent. I'd also say your posts don't suggest indifference rather a hint of glee at the irony.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:23 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:49 pm

I don't think so. Matt isn't a leftist. You people have the market on canceling things.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:38 pm

I'd say Matt defines cancel culture in here.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:41 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:38 pm
I'd say Matt defines cancel culture in here.
Wrong.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:44 pm

We "leftists" are trying to cancel COVID, but you idiot anti-vaxxers won't let us.
The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:48 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:44 pm
We "leftists" are trying to cancel COVID, but you idiot anti-vaxxers won't let us.
I want covid gone too. It's not ultimately a political take.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:53 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems to be. I'm not saying all people who get the vaccine lean left. But I will surmise the vast majority of anti-vaxxers align with the right. Do you, as one who tends to lean right, disagree?

Cue bmw with his stats on black people and their vaccination rates. Cue Bryce with his whattaboutism.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:24 pm

It's the Trumpbots who tried to "cancel" the results of the 2020 Presidential election. That's a very extreme example of cancel culture, if ya ask me.

My point is this - those from the left *and* far right have engaged in cancel culture.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:33 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:24 pm
It's the Trumpbots who tried to "cancel" the results of the 2020 Presidential election. That's a very extreme example of cancel culture, if ya ask me.

My point is this - those from the left *and* far right have engaged in cancel culture.
They don't count that. Or that the insurrection was anything but a tour of the Capitol.

But DAMN THOSE LEFTIES AND AUNT JEMIMA!!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:53 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:48 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Unfortunately, it seems to be. I'm not saying all people who get the vaccine lean left. But I will surmise the vast majority of anti-vaxxers align with the right. Do you, as one who tends to lean right, disagree?

Cue bmw with his stats on black people and their vaccination rates. Cue Bryce with his whattaboutism.
I think the left/right divide on vaccination exists, but I think it's exaggerated. I have some cousins that are much older than me and not the sharpest tools and all got vaccinated. They are all hard-core Trump supporters, so I was pretty surprised at the outcome.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:18 pm

I want Covid gone too. We just have differing views about how to go about it.

Some people should certainly get vaccinated. Some should not unless they absolutely want too.

How that view makes me an "anti-vaxer" is way beyond me.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic