Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kirk Cousins is #SpartanTrash

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Kirk Cousins is #SpartanTrash

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:28 pm

Google if you aren't sure why.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Honeyman

Re: Kirk Cousins is #SpartanTrash

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm

So he's "trash" because he won't get vaccinated?!? Because he seems to be an exemplary individual if you want to talk about his personal life. Good family man, very religious, donates a ton of money and time to good causes. Are you gonna start a thread that bmw, audiophile, Bryce are "trash" too? They feel the same way about the vaccine.

But I guess they didn't QB MSU and kick Michigan's shithole sorry ass football team THREE YEARS IN A ROW like Cousins did, so they are not "trash", huh?!?

You are so shallow it's laughable. :lol:

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:28 pm
So he's "trash" because he won't get vaccinated?!? Because he seems to be an exemplary individual if you want to talk about his personal life. Good family man, very religious, donates a ton of money and time to good causes. Are you gonna start a thread that bmw, audiophile, Bryce are "trash" too? They feel the same way about the vaccine.

But I guess they didn't QB MSU and kick Michigan's shithole sorry ass football team THREE YEARS IN A ROW like Cousins did, so they are not "trash", huh?!?

You started a thread saying "fuck you" to people who have not been vaccinated. Does that not apply to that douche? He's trash because he's potentially hurting his team and making a public spectacle.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:50 pm

BME

Post by BME » Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:37 pm
Honeyman wrote:

You started a thread saying "fuck you" to people who have not been vaccinated. Does that not apply to that douche? He's trash because he's potentially hurting his team and making a public spectacle.
Here's the difference, Matt: You care more about that it's a Spartan making this statement than that he's anti-vaxx. Everyone knows it.

If it makes you feel any better, I am an MSU fan who lost a good deal of respect for Kirk Cousins today, even if I do think he is an otherwise exemplary human being.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:36 am

BME wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 pm
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Here's the difference, Matt: You care more about that it's a Spartan making this statement than that he's anti-vaxx. Everyone knows it.

If it makes you feel any better, I am an MSU fan who lost a good deal of respect for Kirk Cousins today, even if I do think he is an otherwise exemplary human being.
I agree completely. As stated, I think everybody who doesn't get vaccinated, outside of a very few medical exceptions, is a fool, Cousins included. But calling him "trash" is just typical of the libel Matt submits here about anything MSU. Perhaps the fact that the Spartans have dominated on the gridiron lately, winning 9 of the past 13 games, is exasperating his dislike for all that wore the Green and White.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:43 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:36 am
BME wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I agree completely. As stated, I think everybody who doesn't get vaccinated, outside of a very few medical exceptions, is a fool, Cousins included. But calling him "trash" is just typical of the libel Matt submits here about anything MSU.
I don't think you know what libel means, especially when we are talking about public figures. My OPINION is that Kirk Cousins is trash.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:02 am

Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
BME wrote:
Matt wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

I agree completely. As stated, I think everybody who doesn't get vaccinated, outside of a very few medical exceptions, is a fool, Cousins included. But calling him "trash" is just typical of the libel Matt submits here about anything MSU.
I don't think you know what libel means, especially when we are talking about public figures. My OPINION is that Kirk Cousins is trash.
Why is he "trash"? Simply because he refuses the vaccine?

I might submit a college basketball coach, supposedly a leader of young men, who has 6 kids with 5 different women, most out of wedlock, and speads herpes around like grass seed, would be a better definition of "trash". But that individual, who was also part of the largest scandal in college athletics, wore piss yellow and blue, so he gets a pass from you.

You hate MSU....I get it. It's expected, we're rivals and I hate UM also. But does it really serve a purpose to start a thread like this? You just come off like a triggered child.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:23 am

Honeyman wrote:
I agree completely. As stated, I think everybody who doesn't get vaccinated, outside of a very few medical exceptions, is a fool, Cousins included.
Is "a fool" an upgrade or downgrade from "an idiot"?

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:46 am

craig11152 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:23 am
Honeyman wrote:
I agree completely. As stated, I think everybody who doesn't get vaccinated, outside of a very few medical exceptions, is a fool, Cousins included.
Is "a fool" an upgrade or downgrade from "an idiot"?
:lol: Good question. I look at them pretty much as one in the same.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:27 pm

I am waiting for him to call DeSantis "trash" first. Cousins may have endangered a couple dozen by his actions; garbage Ron is affecting millions.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:27 pm
I am waiting for him to call DeSantis "trash" first. Cousins may have endangered a couple dozen by his actions; garbage Ron is affecting millions.
Wrong: https://www.wfla.com/community/health/c ... 20%251%24s

Being a tyrant doesn't save lives.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm

No masks and no stay at home orders when they should have them. Charlie Christ is gaining steam in his bid to unseat DeSantis as people see their relatives die.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:00 pm

Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:56 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 pm

No masks and no stay at home orders when they should have them. Charlie Christ is gaining steam in his bid to unseat DeSantis as people see their relatives die.
Crist is not a threat to DeSantis. Ron DeSantis has encouraged vaccination in his state. He's not going to resort to Tyrant Whitmer tactics (that failed miserably, btw).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic